SupportPlusTerrible experience

I only had the SupportPlus Ellipse 1GB portable MP3 player for a week, and I couldn't get it to work so I took it back. The main problem seemed to be the completely useless instructions which gave no clue as to how to use the thing. I'm no technophobe, and quite happy to work things out normally, but this nearly got thrown in the fire. After a couple of hours I managed to work out how to download music but that wouldn't play, even old stuff originally copied from a CD. Because of the useless instructions, and despite trying relentlessly, I never managed to copy from a Hi-Fi, which is supposed to be one of it's main advantages.

• Wo
    Woodenshoe Jun 10, 2019

I ordered two pairs of the support plus compression stockings and the total for those stockings were $33.98 plus &4.41 for tax. I was charged a whopping $22.98 for postage and handling! This is ridiculous that’s nearly as much as the merchandise! There has got to be a more economical way to do business with you!! It will be quite some time if ever before I order anything from support plus!!!