ADVERTISIMENT

Supertweaks.comScammers don't send parts or refund

J Aug 02, 2021 Review updated:

Unfortunately, our company was scammed by Super tweaks, an order of more than 600gbp on car parts. First we had quick replies on emails until we sent them the payment by bank wire (TransferWise). After more than one month, we asked them for the parts and they start being upset and canceled the order. Now they don't reply anymore and didn't send the parts or refund. This is the common procedure on companies Emoto UK and now SuperTweaks (now we have checked reviews on these companies).

• Li
    limosh Jan 03, 2022

yes, I too get scammed by Super tweaks. no refund or no deliveries. Please avoid them.

• Mi
    Mike Bowker Oct 27, 2021

I too agree with these comments. With my order, some parts were missing and some were so poor I had to bin them. Their attitude in response to my queries was dismissive and rude.

• Da
    Daniel Monge Oct 10, 2021

Another One BITE THE DUST!
    $2000 GONE..2 months and Nothing.
    Some one can help?

They play by email with you and not friendly or polite.
    Just Want Your Money

Andrew Simpson Aug 18, 2021

I would agree with this complaint. I found a similar problem with abusive emails and threats once you question where parts are. Buyer beware.

Comment Guidelines