Sophia Lahlouswitzerland jewelry watch shop

S Jan 11, 2020

I have received today 11/01/2020 a fake love cartier ring that I never ordered and I do not want!

The pack includes an invoice from the supplier switzerland jewelry watch shop in hong kong, that I do not know, and it also included a fake cartier certificate.

I would like this company to get their item back as not ordered and not wanted,

Sophia lahlou, united kingdom

• Updated by Sosette · Jan 11, 2020

well the address in the parcel
    Is a Chinese address and as per pictures the docs are from this Switzerland jewelry shop in HK. I am not willing to waste my time for something that seems like a scam . I checked online and it might be the scam called brushing.
    Thanks

• M
    َm Jan 25, 2020

Also, today I received the same shipment from the Swiss jewelry and watch store in Hong Kong, and I did not order it. from Saudi Arabia

Comments