Softline Solutions Rony MirzaiansSoftline Solutions Rony Mirzaians are a fake company!!!

Y

Softline Solutions is a fake search engine advertising company. I payed SoftlineSolutions.com for service and they never gave me any service I lost over $300 they have charged on my card and they keep taking money from my paypal account - I am fighting it now but beware of this SCAM WEBSITE!!!They are like leaches that you cannot get rid of and they don't give you any search engine anything, SoftlineSolutions are a fake company!!