Smith and Noble - Window CoveringsEXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of the products!

Smith+Noble
www.smithandnoble.com

While selection and delivery were generally good we have been EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of the products we received. We ordered three of the honeycomb style blinds; two with the top down feature and one of the standard type. On the initial order we had to return one of the blinds 3 times because the mechanism arrived in a broken state each time! We've had these blinds for less than a year and all of the mechanisms have now broken and we're in the process of replacing all of them Within days of installation we were having issues; including small accent parts falling off, shades coming unglued from the runners, and broken strings. Customer service was reasonable when replacing the broken shade 3 times over, but it was pretty obvious they though I was BSing them. After going though all these hassles I decided to just fix things as they broke myself since I am pretty handy, but over time they reappeared due to a generally bad design. I would definitely NOT recommend purchasing these blinds.

• Sm
    smith+noble Jun 25, 2014

Thank you Valerie, for letting us know. We need more information to help with resolving this for you. Would you please email [email protected] attn Cliff that we can look into this? Thank you. -smith+noble team

Marne Nov 08, 2008

S+N is horrible. They sent a valance in a different size than ordered. The installer stood me up and after 2 weeks of calling, the incompetent S+N staff finally sent someone out. Of course, he didn't install the valance because it was the wrong size, but he made sure he charged me for his (non-)service. Great, who doesn't like to be ripped off?