SmartMonesSuch a scam

U

These people are scam artists. I made an order through them and they took 3 weeks to ship a product that was supposed to be shipped overnight. I called them for a refund BEFORE they shipped out the product and they promised me a refund within 4 days, over a month later I still call them everyday but they ignore all my calls. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

• Bh
    bhillboy37 Oct 24, 2011

I'm not saying that this incident didn't happen but I will say that I have dealt with smartmones or androtics more than 5 times and most of the time they put FREE stuff in my bag. I haven't seen them not deliver anything to me. Again, not that this person didn't have a problem but one problem with shipping doesn't make an entire company a scam. Seriously, ...Grow up.