Smartdate.comThis is the worst dating website ever

A

I have really bad experience with this dating website (smartdate.com). 80% of the interest are from east europe or africa. To reply the message you need to become a premium member, when I choose to pay 1 month, they deducted for 3 month. I sent 3 complain emails, not even 1 reply :(. This is the worst dating website ever. It got good looks but horrible support.

DO NOT BECOME MEMBER, and do not feel for nice pictures or messages, most of them are fake :(

• Si
    Simon Douglas Jul 27, 2011

That is online dating sites business mate! On smartdate I used the credits, they cannot deduct more money there and you get access to same features as a premium

• Re
    Regina33 Jul 20, 2011

i also think its expensive, but what about the credits?it suits me better

• Pa
    Paul Donovan Jul 06, 2011

Sorry to hear, but that could have happened with any site. Heard similar stories about meetic, it really could be any. My self, found it ok, still a member

• He
    Henri Burke Jun 22, 2011

It is a great site that works well I think, but the premium membership is expensive. I find this is a honest site and worked well for me.

• Pi
    Pitt Shepard Jun 15, 2011

Completely disagree, I find smartdate has a strong customer support and it is a recommendable dating site.

• Lu
    Lucy in the sky... Jun 07, 2011

I am sorry for you Andrebona, that must have been terrible, hard luck I guess. I used smartdate for 6 months, became premium for 3 months and had no problem at all unsubscribing or closing the acccount or anything. In fact, I found the site worked very well, although you always come across some scamers and stuff, but it worked very well for me, had fun and found what I was looking for.

• Be
    Beth Mullins May 23, 2011

It is a pity you had a bad experience. Mine has been fine, also became a Premium member but had no problems unsubscribing... Give it another chance! ;)

• Ro
    Rory Sims May 11, 2011

I do not agree with this. You might have had a bad experience, but mine has been absolutely positive, in fact, in my opinion, the support service works really well.