Simpova Web CommerceDomain Locking

A

I had compliants about service and canceled my account. When I went to transfer my domain name to another web hosting company Simpova locked my domain name and has refused to release it so I can tranfer it to another company. Eight years as a loyal customer, several complaints from me about service over the last 3 weeks and and look what happens.

Don't complain to Simpova and expect to get good service, they keep and lock your domain name as punishment.

• Si
    SIMPOVA Web Commerce Dec 17, 2008

This complaint was posted by Allen Gerhardt (49 Kentland Drive Romeoville IL [protected]) in regards to his wife 's (Dolores Kaszmetskie) now defunct website.

Mr. Gerhardt failed to pay his past due account and despite several attempts by us to resolve this with him in a friendly manor he became hostile, abusive and threatening. We closed his account and held his domain just until he paid his bill.