Silicon House ResellerWorst hosting company - Money eaters

J

Hello,

We purchase a reseller hosting with Silicon house as their Sales team gave too much promise and also offered many packages and privileges. But after signup, everything is reverse. They said, we can add unlimited domains, but addon domains are not possible.. What the hell was that? Every time when I login to FTP, my ip address was blocked and they said that, I am uploading some random scripts causing my IP address to block. I just logged in via FTP and gone is my connection to server.

Despite all of that, very poor uptime.. Every day 2-3 hours the site was constantly down.. In the other times, the loading time was very slow. On enquiring they said that, it is shared server. It will be like that only. Upgrade your plan. I paid 3000rs for the hosting account and received this service. Also, they stopped responding to my emails.. Support is the worst I ever seen..

Never choose Siliconhouse hosting.. I have also attached the Uptime report for my site for 1 day..

Worst hosting company - Money eaters

• De
    deepakcet25 Mar 13, 2013

hello everyone we have purchased a reseller from http://siliconhouse.org/
    but now i m find a lots of problem as i have hosted about to 10 website on it.
    and this reseller dumps every 30 mins

i requested to you please do not purchase any of services from this provider

sakibAkhtar Sep 06, 2017

@deepakcet25 didnt seen yet this kinda of worst hosting service... i chase my way from them... now i currently host my reseller business on domainracer fast ssd . good service this is.

• Ap
    appus96 Apr 21, 2013

yes siliconhouse is too bad..
    they dont allow addon domains, also blocks our website for silly reasons..

never chosse siliconhouse if you are a programmer..

• Ta
    tanay4321 Aug 01, 2013

Can I give negative stars ?

I would surely give them some negative stars..!!!

Three words..."They are hell"

Their hosting is hell, their customer support is hell...Their plans are hell...Their limitations are hell...and a lot of other things.

These Chennai People are so useless they cant even talk in English properly. You sometimes have to tell them to speak correctly to understand.Anyways thats not much of a problem.

They do advertise Unlimited. But its not unlimited. They just offer you very little space...1gb and 5 gb transfer...They cannot afford more than that ? and they say its a marketing gimmick..!!!

All the users who have left feedback here with 4-5 stars are Siliconhouse employees..!!!

So dont believe them.

why dont we all frustrated users come along and get the shutters closed of this useless company ?

or just hack their servers and display that they are cheaters on their website. ("This will be the happiest day of my life.")

So that no one else will be cheated..!!!

Lets get them closed..!!!

• Am
    Amres Jan 28, 2014

Read this article about silicon house http://topwebservices.in/forum/companies-fake-abuse-fraud-report/why-we-not-listed-silicon-house-or-july-cloud/

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices