shop mixologydamaged merchandise refuse to replace

L

i purchased over $500.00 on clothes from this store. I bought a pair of $144.00 jeans for my daughter and the studded button came off. She hadn't even worn them yet so I brought them back to exchange them for a new pair. They refused to exchange the pants . The owner is obnoxious and rude. If i could fix the pants myself I would but they are a manafactuer defect. I left the pants there and I refuse to ever shop there again. Disgusting and rude. I didn't even want my $$$ back I wanted the same pants.

• Al
    allison11557 Aug 17, 2012

This is a bogus negative review - and one of the dumbest ones i've ever seen. The "reviewer" should know that nothing in Mixology sells for over $100! They never had a pair of jeans that cost $144! Competition will do anything to try and stop the excitement that mixology has created in every location they have opened - hate to break the news to the haters but the Mix is here to stay!