SelectQuoteSold my private information to spammers

I filled out a request for a life insurance quote form their web site and gave them my home number, which I never use. The ringer is turned off and the answering machine is turned down. That way if I get spam calls I can deal with them later. I made the mistake of calling SelectQuote with my cell phone number (BTW their ads say you can do it online but you can't: You have to call in and give them your details AGAIN.) Even though I only gave them my home number they started calling me back on my cell phone. Two weeks later and I have started receiving unsolicited phone calls from other companies on my cell, which is a number I NEVER give out. I had not previously received unsolicited phone calls on my cell and it is part of the do not call list. Conclusion: SelectQuote has sold my personal details to other companies.