Security Credit Service.LLCJunk Debt Buyer

B

A attorney sent me a letter to see if I was going to pay a debt he had been hounding me to pay for almost two years, Jacob Law Group, PLLC. After consulting with my counsellor, he said to write a letter and just tell them that I was disabled and getting SSI. I am disabled. The week before this Thanksgivng I was served a summons. It was from a company I never heard of before and they claimed to own this debt. They had me charged up there for like two and half times of what it was when the original creditor of AABCDAA charged it off. I had to go research who this company suing was. When you go through one site, they are a financing managing place. Today, I find out they are actually a junk debt buyer doing business under the same name as the other company. In the letter this attorney sent me before the summons, he never put that this company was the owner. My counsellor has sent back their question and he sent back for his questioning for them to come clean. He has already spoke with the State Attorney's office in Mississippi, and is filing paperwork with the Federal Trade Commission about these violations. Not only did this company intentionally violated the law, Jacob Law Group, PLLC violated a cease and desist letter from back in the last of June or July of 2010. The latest violation was in April of 2011. People. don't let these collectors tell you that e- communications isn't a violation of a cease and desist. It is. They are trying to get around and say it is public domain. So is their site and all others who have use people in this kind of way. If you turn this info in, someone is going to get a court order to find out what that person's name is, even if the site has a strict policy against it. I am not a dumb country bunkin. I have a degree like many of you who lost your jobs, in Sociology Criminology. I no longer can work with in any field. I wish I can, but I can not.

Makba thorpe May 30, 2018

hello My name is Makba Thorpe.. I would like to talk about this balacne. I have been trying to call your ofice all today.. please all me at [protected]