SCAM CPC MARKETINGgoogle scam

CPC marketing are the same company as Matchmaker Marketing. They are renowned as Google fraudsters. My brother had the displeasure of giving them a go for 'one month', but infact they took money off his credit card every month and then denied it!!! think they are the same company!
Check this out .. http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...g-c279446.htmlwww.ronanobrien.info/selling-first-place-on-google-scam/

• Le
    LeeArlington Aug 19, 2014

CPC Marketing are now Absdec Ltd http://www.absdec.co.uk/ Same people same con. CPC Marketing have gone bust owing money to numerous suppliers.

Martin Wilson Mar 11, 2014

CPC Marketing - Complete SCAM! Please be aware of this company and ADAM TALBOT. He is a con man!! He owes me money and has never paid. He tells lies and doesn't keep his promises.

• Di
    disgruntledtog Sep 24, 2013

Paid them £200 for satellite website, and although the results are good on Bing and Yahoo (whoever looks at those over google?) I have not had one click through from them. They never reply to emails, never give you any idea whats going on. I am still chasing, and developing quite a bruise on my forehead due to the consistent banging of it against the wall. STEER CLEAR

• Bi
    bigg daddies Jun 01, 2013

The same thing happened to me. This company ranged me everyday until I agreed to give them a months campaign to see how it works. I never had a single call for the advertisement and everytime I ring them they promised to call me back but never did. Stay away from this company they are a big scam.

• Pe
    Peter Moran Apr 26, 2013

CPC Marketing is one big con, they hound you for your money and once they have it they have zero interested in your campaign.
    They choose adwords that are redudant and do not get searched so they make maximum profit while your business does not get promoted. I have delt with many marketing companies and i can honestly say their service is absolutley horendous. you never get a response to an email, you ask them for a report for your campaign and never recieve one. they promised my website would be converted to andriod and iphone compatable and im still waiting and cannot get a response when i contact them. Adam Talbot is a conman, promised me everything and delivered next to nothing. I would strongly recommened you seriously consider doing business with CPC MARKETING.

• Cp
    CPC Marketing May 10, 2011

This is totally in accurate and I can assure you all that is needed is to check companies house and see for yourself. CPC Maketing Ltd is independatly ran has no association with any other internet companies.

• So
    Sono83 May 13, 2010

I just got this one, and I'm not even sure why. But I guess that's why they call it "phishing".