Robby Goldsmith DBA Nationwide Annuity Leads aka Nationwide InsuranceLying Crook ripping off unsuspecting financial professionals

This creep is nothing but a low budget scam artist who parts insurance agents and financial advisors with their hard earned cash. He STOLE $1,950.00 from this company under the pretense of being able to set insurance appointments for our agents and financial advisors.

Additionally, he has attempted to defraud several of our independent advisors and brokers as well. Fortunately, we were able to get the word out to our large network of people before much damage was done.

What a joke! All this horse's ### did was send us two bogus "appointments" and then began a rude chain of insulting emails to our officers and agents and refused to honor his agreement with us from that point forward.

This con man has a long history of criminal activity and has changed his DBA's over and over again as he continues to rip people off. Three of us in my office filed complaints on Goldsmith on this website. Because of the fact that all three were sent via one of our office computers and using the same company credit card number, the website forced us to withdraw the posts.

Now the website reports that the "complaints have been resolved". Like hell, nothing has been resolved with this criminal. I will say that the website did credit back our credit card. Notwithstanding, Goldsmith clearly threatened the webmaster to the point of forcing him / her to remove the posts.

I had asked to remove mine as well, until I found a link saying that the "complaints have been resolved". Therefore I felt compelled to post again in order to warn others about
this ###.

In closing, be very careful in your discussions or dealings with him, as he not only steals your money, he then attempts to suck you into making an ethnic slur against his family's Jewish heritage. He even called our company's legal department representing that he was an attorney from the Jewish Anti Defamation League. What a ### this guy is.

Tom Patston, LLB, RFC, CEP, CSA
Chief Compliance Officer
Resource One Financial Services, LLC
Sacramento, California

John B. Sep 30, 2008

I crossed paths with this ### in 2004. Paid him $1950 for nothing. He then became irate, strange, totally angry. When is somebody gonna do something about this con artist crook. Where is he now? Has he been charged? I'm too far away to see whats happening in CA.

maxwell smith Aug 31, 2008

Yes, anybody that is unfortunate to cross paths with Robbie Goldsmith will not have a pleasent experience. Goldsmiths whole focus and intention is to tell you anything he thinks you want to hear to gain your confidence, (promise of a non existent service, which is fraud) is an absolute liar with no morality whatsoever. There is no exaggeration in anything I have written. This is person that that is so self deluded he actually thinks he is business person. (A petty criminal who is out to do you harm, what a scuz). This man is beyond help, yes beyond help. There no recovery for a man that is this far gone. I can say with absolute confidence this is a man with no friends and everybody dislikes him with a passion. What I have written may seem far fetched to human beings with normal daily practices because acting the way Goldsmith does not cross your mind, but believe me this man is seriously mentally ill and should be taken out of society.

• Bo
    bob mazrahi Mar 14, 2008

a guy has to make a living spread the wealth/your not a senior