Rightway AutomotiveWrong diagnosis and overcharging

G

On 7/27/2010, I paid $464.08 for 3 radiator hose replacement. When I got the car back it had no coolant. Then the alternator went out. I had to pay $130 for the alternator at O'Reilly auto parts and $50 labor fee; but their price was $278.That means their price was $228 for an alternator; I don't think so. Then the battery won't keep a charge.The car was diagnosis and the company said I needed a PCM for $279 and $80 labor fee, but didn't send my transmission claim that was under my warranty because I just brought the vehicle in April. I take the car home, I check the wires, and fuses. I notice a fuse blown and take it to O'Reilly's to replace it. It was the alternator fuse that's why the car wasn't keeping a charge and I may not have even needed to buy a new alternator. Watch out for this company because it would have cost me $350 total for something that cost $4.27.