Menu
CB Jewelry and Watches Watch-Replica.net

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Watch-Replica.net

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Watch-Replica.net. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Watch-Replica.net.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Watch-Replica.net's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Watch-Replica.net, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Watch-Replica.net. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
8:35 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered my watch on Oct 10th with a 7-10 day leadtime. Today is Oct 24th and I still have not rec'd my watch. They immediately charged my credit card. The tracking # that I rec'd does not work and all attempts to contact them result in undeliverable e-mails stating that their mailbox is full. Looks like I'm going to have to file a complaint with my credit...

Read full review of Watch-Replica.net and 9 comments
ComplaintsBoard
B
10:15 am EST

Watch-Replica.net Fraud and scam

I live in South Africa and ordered a watch over the internet on October 22, 2008. To date (December 10), nothing has been received, and all efforts to get in contact, or track the shipment comes to nothing. The e-mail address for shipment queries comes back with 'mailbox is full'. I believe this company is a scam.

Read full review of Watch-Replica.net and 8 comments

P
plnorway
, NO
Mar 10, 2011 5:04 pm EST

bought a panerai replica. Plastic band, not leather as promised. Three minutes too fast pr hour. But looks very good. My local watchmaker is taking a look at it now. Says he thinks it can be fixed for about $ 100. And he said "it's not the worst" fake watch he has seen. I would not buy from there again. I'd rather have a marina militare with serious mechanics inside.

L
L
Lui Santos
, BR
Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

their support team is sucks! asking them to repair for the bracelet and no reply at all. you guys can try e-valueshop.com and their support team superb.

S
S
Saturn
Dec 11, 2009 2:23 am EST

I reported this company for fraud as well. They keep providing invalid tracking numbers and giving me the run around. These ### need to be put in prison.

Carson's Crew
Martinez, US
Oct 24, 2009 8:41 am EDT

Ordered my watch 10/10 and guess what...nothing as of 10/24. The e-mail address they give you is bogus and comes back undeliverable. Glad I printed a screenshot, because they only thing I can do now is report it to my credit card agency.

E

N
N
NeoGeoMan9
Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm EDT

I too have gotten scammed by this web-site, and all attempts to contact them have gone un-answered. Ordered a watch on September 20th 2009... no confirmation e-mail, nothing... good thing I took a screenshot of the order!

I called my Mastercard people and cancelled payment to these pieces of ###!

DON'T BUY FROM WATCH-REPLICA.NET!

I tried contacting them 3 times via e-mail to the 2 different e-mail addresses they had - 7 days later and no answer. When I check my order by number - tells me NO STATUS! WTF? They have probably scammed a [censored]load of people! The Better Business Bureau should shut these mother###ers down! Every single comment on their page is fake, made-up by them to make the site look real! If the comments WERE real, they should include the person's real name or e-mail address!

### WATCH-REPLICA.NET! GOOD LUCK GETTING MY MONEY NOW AFTER I CANCELLED PAYMENT TO YOU ###ERS!

W
W
www.ghd-hair-straightener-au.com
, CN
Jun 29, 2009 3:31 am EDT

www.ghd-hair-straightener-au.com is a specialty sells GHD Hair straightener website Hair style should be the most notable and attractive part of a person. Usually when we describe a stranger, the hair style are often mentioned at first. And the ghd straightener can reflect efficiently the person’s live taste and fashion concepts or even some his or her characteristic. Everybody hopes to possess sleek and beautiful hair, and today the hair style design are so popular with people all around the world. The hair straightener begin to sell well inevitably. As time proceeds, more advanced technology are utilized on the hair straightener, the introduction of the ceramic, the application of the negative ion, intellective heat control and so on, especially for our GHD hai straighteners.On the firstcrazy.com, we provide you various kinds of modern hair straighteners with quality and quantity assured and the best net sales service.
The GHD and CHI hair straighteners on the firstcrazy.com varied form types, colors and functions. To choose a suitable hair straightener is very important, even the famous American researcher Darla Di Grandi-Aguilera recently said in his document 10 Great Hair Care Tips that to get an ionic ceramic flat iron instead of frying your hair with a conventional metal plated flat iron. Our purpose is to sell the hair straighteners not only safe and convenient, but also efficient and practical for our customers.

Tags: cheap ghd, ghd straighteners, ghd hair straighteners, flat iron hair straightener, ghd dark, pink ghd

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer