Telefund, INC Complaints & Reviews

Telefund, INC — Constant harassing phone calls

I am getting tired of being called two or three times a day on behalf of the DNC. While I support the DNC...

Telefund, INCShould be shut down

We sometimes get multiple calls a day at home. We are registered with the "Do not call" list. Even if Telefund is presently exempt from the rules, this should change. If there is no legal remedy available, we should at least make their efforts unproductive. Find out who is behind this harassment, and then call them all the time and see how they like it.

Telefund, INCI will never donate to another charity that they represent

On and off for the past 2 years Telefund has called my house anywhere from 4 to 8 times a day. I have repeatedly asked them to stop, and my requests are answered by even more calls. Today at around 3:330, after they had already called 3 times I asked them again to remove my number from their calling list. Instead, they called my house 3 more times in the next hour and a half. Thanks to Telefund, I will never donate to another charity that they represent, not that telling Telefund that would do any good.

Telefund, INCBoycott Telefund clients

They call repeatedly. I used to ignore their calls but they wouldn't stop, and hearing the phone ringing all the time interrupted my work too much. Then I began to answer and to tell them to take my phone number off their list. Some of the callers said "Yeah, " but I would get the calls again soon after. Some of them even argued with me. These people don't care. The organizations that hire Telefund need to know that they will lose donations if they continue to use Telefund's "services". During a recent call from Telefund on behalf of Earth Justice, I told the caller that Earth Justice was wasting my donation by having them call me and send me junk mail. The caller said, "We'll be the judge of that!" Wrong. I will.

• Ba
          badd_doggee Jul 15, 2012

HRC (Human Rights Campaign [email protected]) is one of their big boosters. I sent them an email indicating they weren't getting another cent.

• Ba
          Barsoke Mar 12, 2012

They call at least 2 times a day early and late, after i have gone to bed as I get up at 4 AM for work. I know charities are not held to the do not call list but htey are only middlemen . No way do I ever donate to any call I have not initiated. Something needs to be done.

• Br
          Broide Feb 21, 2012

They keep calling me and asking for Paul. There is no one here by that name. They call all the darn time. I am sick of it. Make them stop!

• Ka
          Kabide Feb 10, 2012

How do I get these people to stop calling me? It is constant. Every day. Excessive. If I was inclined to give them money before, I no longer want to. Their excessive annoyance has turned me off from contributing.

• Fi
          Fidlate Jan 17, 2012

I have received many call from Telefund, most of which I do not answer. When I did once I found out they were asking for money for an organization I did not want to support. I told them to cease calls but they still continued. Tonight when I answered they hung up.

• Wa
          wade j. Dec 20, 2011

They continue to call. My number is on DO NOT CALL but Telefund continues to call me.

Telefund, INC — Stay away from this company

I am received multiple daily calls from Telefund, Inc. Like a number of other folks, I am on the Do Not Call...

Telefund, INCCalls coming day & night for a month

The calls have been coming for at least a month, I started taking note of them and their consistent annoyance at that time.

I do have caller ID and don't answer, but they leave voice mail partials which I have to take off. I was hoping by never answering, the blasted calls would end. Naive...

Now that the election is over, believed the calls would stop - what insanity that was! Other political fundraisers have ceased calling, but not Telefund. What's wrong with these people? Why would anyone ever want to support them other than to turn them in for harassment??

What sort of warped business plan are they marching to - How angry can we make the American public and get away with it?