Reportyourex.comCompletely unable to log in after initial posting

P

Completely unable to log in after initial posting. The site says I can log in and edit posts but when I try to log in it says my username is invalid. I would never have posted there is I had known I could not edit my posts. I've emailed numerous times and all contact goes ignored.

• Gu
    Guy Guest Aug 13, 2012

The website will not let you "edit" or "delete" anything after you have posted. Even though the terms state that you can send them a court order to remove the content, they do not list a mailing address. I wonder if it's possible to have lawsuit to have the site shut down since this practice is quite shady.

• Gu
    Guy Guest Aug 13, 2012

They do not let you "edit" or "delete" anything that is written on the site. Although the site states that the author of a post can send a court order to have the content remove, no mailing address has been posted. I wish that there could a way to have the site shut down for good as this practice is very shady.