RapidKLTerrible System

RapidKL is a very inefficient and terrible public transportation company in the country. Since the consortium was established and government involvement, all the bus routes that it has taken over has become a mess.
They have changed the routes, ticket system and the types of buses but they still have not been able to provide a satisfactory service to the public/commuters.
The new system (2011) of using a Touch'n'Go card system is hopeless and does not work at all. Most of the time the machine where the cash is inserted does not accept and ejects the paper bill (cash). Then the passenger will have to reload it several times and this takes time and inconveniently holds back other passengers.
The exact fare is inconsistent and not precise which usually overcharges the passengers Touch'n'Go card. This is due to unreliable zone system programmed into the new machines.
And not to forget, the terrible schedule of bus departure and arrivals on the bus routes where it consumes the time schedule of the commuters.
To complain on the RapidKL website is useless because even the management staff does not know of the reality of their incompetence and the practicality of the system on the road. The complaint/suggestion replies are always late or never, illogical, unrelated and excuses are always on part of the commuter's fault. The company is always in denial and cannot accept that they are not providing a satisfactory service to the public.
Is this the proper attitude of the company which the government has a big share and authority. This is disgusting and definitely does not adhere to the slogan of "Rakyat di dahulukan" (The people/citizens are a priority).
All public transportation users and commuters should wake up and realize that the people have just been oppressed and used by the authorities for their profit making schemes only.
It is best to avoid RapidKL and use other bus companies and transportation. For the public shall be disappointed, cheated and encounter many problems.

More RapidKL Complaints & Reviews

• Ni
    Niresha Jul 02, 2017

Selamat pagi nama saya Nirmala ingin membuat aduan atas bas rapid kl U580 DESA PETALING . BUS ke Lebuh Pudu sepatutnya sampai ke winner court B pada pukul 6 hanya sampai pukul 7.10 pagi.. ini membuatkan kebanyakan penumpang lambat ke kerja. Kes ini berlarutan semenjak sebelum raya lagi ... 25/06/2017 hingga 3/07/2017 harap rapid kl management dapat menyelesaikan masalah ini. sekian terima kasih

• Mi
    Mike1974 May 30, 2017

Hi, RUDE BUS DRIVER U641, on 30 May 2017, Bus number WPV 4549, at 1.30 pm at Pasar Seni, He asked me to get down because he feels bad about me. I think, he 's father own the bus asking other people to get down because he feels bad . Can anyone tell him, to stop driving or resing from his job

• Va
    vaishnevi24 Apr 11, 2017

Unprofessional RapidKL Bus Driver,
    This morning RapidKL 302 Bus driver raising voice and screaming at a passenger. 12/04/17 Bus 302 - 9.30am bus from Titiwangsa Bus Station. Please advice him, how to behave to the passenger. It's really hurt me and make me feel bad in this morning.

• Um
    Uma Shanggary Apr 03, 2017

Selamat pagi En/Pn,

Saya yang bernama Uma Shanggary ingin membuat aduan atas pemandu bas yang ganas dan tidak memikir keselamatan penumpang. Hari ini Selasa bertarikh 4/3/2017 masa :0803.Pemandu kod:013678 tidak bertanggungjawab atas keselamatan pemandu.Mula-mula dia tidak menutup pintu belakang bas tetapi adanya ramai penumpang berdiri di bas itu.Situasi yang menyebabkan saya membuat aduan ini adalah pemandu tidak berhenti di station berikutnya walaupun saya menekan loceng. Selepas itu saya menurun dari bas itu dan bas itu terus berjalan sampai saya ditarik oleh bas itu di jalan raya (Bangsar South).Saya telah hampir mati sebab kecuaian pemandu sebegini Saya berharap tuan/puan tolong mengambil tindakan tegas atas pemandu tersebut.Tolong selamatkan nyawa penumpang dari orang sebegini.Maklumat untuk tuan/puan mengambil tindakan atas pemandu tersebut.

No siri:5834
    Masa 8:03pagi
    Bas :WPY7715
    Pemandu :013678
    MAC:06B2A88

Sekian Terima Kasih

• Ro
    Rohini Rajindran Jan 13, 2017

Hi rapid kl bus drivers is not responsible at all .. Im a girl which staying in wangsa maju bus num 205 suppose to send us until place called seksyen 2 but this bus driver didnt bother about me and just off the light in d bus and went other route .. He dropped me at halfway which is far frm my house he didnt ask soryy and try to attack me .. The driver was malay .. I hope management wil take action on ths kind person..

• Ra
    RapidKL Jan 23, 2017

@Rohini Rajindran Dear Rohini, We're truly sorry for any inconveniences while using our services. With regard to what happened earlier to you, may we know more about what happened and may we have the details of the bus? This will allow us to check with our operations team about this incident. Thank you. - RapidKL Team.

• Ya
    Yap Kim Mooi Jul 20, 2016

Dear Rapid Top Management,
    We are completely upset/confused regarding your Ampang Line transferring at Chan Sow Lin station.
    We wonder why you all never considering how suffering we(passenger, especially elderly/incapable/handicapped)
    have to get down and changing train at CSL with sooooo crowded/packed group of people. With the increased of train
    fares of 100%... is that we have to be faced this type of big problems? Can the Minister of Transport suffering as us...???
    We sincerely hope your end can hear us and improve your service for the public

• Si
    Siaaaa May 16, 2016

I am currently a formal university student, I have done some research online on the documents that required applying for the Student pass. The website just showed that copies of IC, student ID and offer letter are required. I went to the Pasar Seni office and filled in the form, the guy told me the issue date of offer letter must within 3 months. He then pointed a paper and told me it is written. Indeed, it is written on that paper, but not on the WEBSITE. I am so angry, it wasted my time and money to travel to Pasar Seni purposely!!!

• Ms
    Ms Woo Dec 01, 2015

I'm resident in Desa Petaling. I would like to complaint about bus No.580 to reschedule not to turn into the road which enter salak selatan KTM & LRT start tomorrow. This changes without earlier notice and is not convenience for me & people who take KTM. Please re-consider it or provide shuttle bus to salak selatan KTM & LRT

• Tt
    Ttskdb Jul 08, 2015

I think U86 is the most terrible one. The bus comes only when the drivers feel like. It could take 1 to 3 hours. No one knows when the bus will come. The drivers do not even deserve to breath on the earth.

anurega Aug 31, 2012

Good Morning, i am Anurega mahindra would like to make very serious complain on 30the August 2012 at 10.30pm night my friend name Ravi shankar was took bus U74 from kl sentral to kondo rakyat Pantai Dalam.The bus was follow behind way as how metro bus followed near kubur.so my friend pressed bell and want to get down from the bus, when he put his one leg down to get down from bus, the bus driver withe irresponsible attitude, just took the bus without seeing my friend whether he get down or not ! my friend was fall-ed down from bus, and the hand was broken and make him cannot go for work because of rapid kl carelessness.Here by, i would like to bring this case to court.thank you.
    my [email protected]

• Sk
    sk lim Feb 04, 2012

I would like to complaint on behalf of a little guy regarding a rude and nasty bus driver. I heard this real story from my friend and I am very disappointed with the lousy service given by public transport driver. one day a student get on rapid kl bus, he give rm10 to the bus driver, the driver rejected his money and ask him get down the bus to change small note. The little guy do not move because he saw the driver is holding small note and is enough to change with him. The bus driver scold him and pushed him. Finally he was pushed by the driver and force to get down the bus. His body was wet becausee it is raining.
    I hope the relevant party will take action to the attitude problem bus driver. The proper training should give before employ them