PT Home ImprovementsKitchen

I used PT home improvements for a kitchen remodeling project. I have to say it was the worst experience i have ever had working with a contractor. The quality of work was not what i had expected. The cabinets were not level and some of them had been damaged due to the sides splitting from using the wrong type of screws. i tried to talk to phil talento about this but he said i was picking and that i was getting a top quality job. he got angry and proceeded to tell me that the splits were not visible and would not affect the quality. what a mistake, 2 months later the cabinets are now starting to pull away from the wall and Phil will not take my calls.

Jordan r Oct 04, 2012

I had a dormer put on my house by PT home improvements and I had nothing but headaches. I needed to supervise the owner, Phil Talento most of the time. It was so stressful. even when the town Inspector came down he got into arguments when he was asked to fix his work. this delayed the project by weeks. in the contract we had a payment schedule but he kept asking me for payments early. when i questioned him I got into an argument right away. he said that i was lucky that he did not charge me for the extra time that he was spending at my job. it was his fault in the first place that he was fighting with the inspectors about fixing his work. I'm thankful that the inspectors made him fix things. at least i know it was done right. I will never hire PT Home Improvements for another project.

• Ro
    Roger L123 Oct 31, 2012

The owner phil from Pt home improvements is a angry person. He is miserable everyday he is on a job site. Not even a smile. The second there is a problem the drama starts. If he can't fix the problem he will try to charge you more. If you refuse he will make your life a living hell.