Prosper Learning — Fraud
I was sold an education program over the phone by Prosper Learning that encouraged me to max out my credit card, and then use their finance company to fund the rest of the over $8000 course.
The understanding was that I would have an income generating web business that would fund my debt.
After 12 months I am still in debt. I have not made a cent from their program. Their education began with such essential lessons as the difference between the left and right mouse button - this was not what I paid an extraordinary amount of money for.
I have tried to get out of the contract several times. I tried early in my program to get out suggesting they could keep what I have paid, if they wrote off what is still outstanding - and forget the training not yet taken. This was rejected.
They encouraged me to complete the program and they would work harder to help me. They make appointments they don't keep. They have delivered on nothing. I am still paying off what I have already given them and I am still in debt to their finance company.
I was mislead as to what they would provide, and I think their pressure to borrow money to fund their course is obscene.
What can I do?
More Prosper Learning Complaints & Reviews
- Prosper Learning - FRAUDULENT SALES TACTICS
- Prosper Learning - fraudulent representation & product
- Prosper Learning - Totaly Missleading
- Prosper Learning - Scam
- Prosper Learning - Fraudulent charges
- Prosper Learning - SPEAK LIES
- Prosper Learning - scam/fraudulent promises
- Prosper Learning - follow up
- Prosper Learning - Did not deliver on promises