Prima-Seal — Do not honor ther promises
The company name is Primal-Seal. The owner's name is Brad. He has been first ignoring my wife's calls for over 3 months (since end of July!).
Prima-Seal installed new windows and a new storm door for my mother-in-law who lives in a townhouse. Now, as you know, every townhouse community has rules about the type of doors and windows you are allowed to install so that the community looks more or less the same. So my in-laws hired Prima-Seal to install new windows and a new storm door. The sales guy (Ken) promised that he knew what windows and storm door was required by the townhouse board. We found out AFTER the installation that he installed the wrong storm door. the community mgr send us a letter stating the required door model (Andersen) and said they would institute a fine if we don't change it. My wife communicated this to Brad and he ordered(so he says) the right storm door from home depot. He promised to replace the door with no additional cost to us. HOWEVER, it's been 6 months since then and we still have no door. When I or my wife call, he is never there so we leave messages for him to call us back but he never does!
The townhouse board has been lenient and understand that we are trying to rectify the situation BUT I can't even get Brad or anyone else at Prima-Seal to come and re-install the right door.
I'm hoping that you can help us resolve this issue.
Here is the company's info and my mother-in-law's name is Lijuan Lee. Her address is 3501 Springbrook Drive in Edison, NJ, in case you need to reference the client when bringing this complaint to their attention.
425 Front St
Catasauqua, PA [protected]
Here is a sample of the Log of Calls I've made in the past month(but we've been calling since July):
- Spoke with Beth at 11:30am on 11/2 and left a message for Brad to call me
- Called at 2:30pm on 11/2 and again left a message for Brad to call me. I stated if he doesn't not return my call by 11/3, that I will be referring the matter to my lawyer to sue for damages of the fine, cost of the new door and installment of new door. (And, the fine being imposed by the townhouse community).
- Called on 11/8 and spoke with Brad. He has the door and said unfortunately that he doesn't have anyone to install the door right now. He said he will call me next Monday(11/13) to schedule a date. But he never did!
- Called on 11/21 and left a message for Brad to call me back.
- Called again on 11/22 and yet a gain left a message for Brad to call me back since he still has not called back.
- Called again on 12/8 and again left a message for Brad to call back. He has NEVER returned any of my phone calls.