Prestige Car ClubI have never heard from them after money transfer

T

I took a car form Prestige Car Club. They told I can send them money via the internet bank. I told that I already sent $1000 for the delivery. Then they told I have to pay $700 beforehand as a warranty of my responsibility. I did. After money transfer I have never heard from them.

• Am
    amin1121 Dec 14, 2012

the guy who runs PRESTIGE CAR CLUB name is Andrew Brown. he is a thief and works along side fusion car rental. contact me if you want his address: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

help stop this con artist

• Ju
    Justice_now Dec 26, 2012

We have discovered this morning that we are victims of this online rogue trader (http://www.prestigecarclub.co.uk) It appears from another web site that there are so far 5 other victims who have lost all their money with this rogue trader in 2012. The information which I have gathered so far:

http://www.prestigecarclub.co.uk also found on Twitter: https://twitter.com/prestigecarclub
    Contact person is called Andrew Brown. His name is also linked to other web sites: www.galaxybirdaircraftsales.com & www.monopolytrading.com & www.gophantom.com

(the following information is copy & paste by another victim: "...another car hire company called "Azure supercar hire". This appears legit by all counts. The director for this company is a guy called Mr Razwan Irfan and that address is 9 Valley Point, Beddington Farm Road, Croydon, CR0 4XB.")

(the following information is copy & paste by another victim: "Anyone looking for Andrew brown, go down 9 Lower addiscombe road, croydon CR0 6PQ. Its trading under Fusion car rental.")

We are uncertain of the link with Azure supercar hire & Fusion car rental. This is because Andrew Brown's name does not appear in the Fusion car rental information provided by Company House. However, no one knows if Andrew Brown is an actual person or a fake name.

From these threads which I have pulled out the above information, I believe that the victims have filed a case with Croydon Police station and there is an assigned police officer on this particular case. We have called Croydon Police Station this morning and filed a case also (ref: CHS1589 on 26/12/2012), but if anyone has any further relevant information please kindly share here / e-mail me ([protected]@hotmail.com)

I am looking into legal actions against this fraudulent company, but it would be a more powerful case if we can somehow joint forces to take this person to court and prevent further online frauds.

If anyone has any useful information, in particular with your findings behind the trading name "Fusion car rental" & links with Andrew Brown and/or the address in Croydon, please contact me at the e-mail address above.

Useful web sites to consider:

Should you wish to contact Croydon Police Station, please dial 101 if you are in the UK and asked to be put through to them.

PLEASE LOG YOUR CASE HERE, THE MORE THEY KNOW THE BETTER!

This is the BBC Watchdog web link, or email them at [protected]@bbc.co.uk
    We have contacted them this morning, the more cases they get about Prestige Car Club the better.

Protect yourself from potential identity theft, as we have provided copies of our driving license, passport and bank details from this scam.

• Li
    Lizmcp Jan 05, 2013

We are also taking legal action against Andrew Brown as advised by Trading Standards.

• Qw
    qwertyuiop89 Feb 03, 2013

Sent Andrew Brown from Prestige Car Club (bank account 'Successful Businesses) £1, 000 by bank transfer in May 2012 for the rental of a Ferrari before I smelled something fishy when he requested half the deposit, £2, 500, be sent by bank transfer even before I see the car. When I refused to send the deposit in before seeing the car, Andrew 'cancelled' on me and promised repayment of the £1, 000 (I have recorded phone calls as proof) - but of course the money never came.

Such an experience has utterly disgusted me. I have reported the fraud to Action Fraud and if you are a victim of this as well, please do the same.

• Ro
    Rob5 Mar 04, 2013

This company also owes me money. I arranged the hire of a vehicle which did not show up. I asked for return of the hire fee and the deposit. None of it has been returned. Mr Brown comes across as quite plausible but do not believe a word he says. I have taken legal action.

• Ka
    kaylman Mar 22, 2013

I believe Andrew Brown he has been arrested this week ... a case is being built up against him by Croydon trading standards.
    see http://www.scambook.com/company/view/73454/Prestige-Car-Club-London-EC1V-4PW
    whic has complaints about this fraudster