prescott VApoor service

G Review updated:

I have a number of health issues, some are serious.Prescott va is notorious for poor service and the lack of followup.EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SERVICE CONNECTED PROBLEMS I WILL BE FORCED TO GET OUTSIDE TREATMENT. This va facility has a poor reputation and could care less about its patients. The employees seem to care but i feel it has a management problem that is not getting better. I have complained to John Mccain but i guess he is too busy to negotiate through my problems. I am going to correspond with the new director Donna Jacobs so she can start kicking some but.

• T
      Apr 24, 2012

We had a bad experience at the NEW VA facility in Cottonwood AZ - The new facility is beautiful, well furnished, but, the staff could care LESS whether you receive assistance. My husband and I both are Vets and are trying to get into the system. The admin personnel was on a "late lunch" until 3:00pm. Upon his return, we waited 45 mins. (first ones in, and the last ones waiting for assistance). When we inquired about waiting, the receptionist told us to come back next week, "Robert" was busy and would need to enter our info into the system before he could help us!! ...Do I need to say anything else...new facility and personnel who could care less...what a show!!

• S
      Feb 19, 2015

I am currently on a fix income due to injury that occurred during my time in services. I have 2 kids going to college as a Freshman for Engineering I put in for a dependency claim in July 2014. I gave the VA what I feel like is adequate time frame to place them for dependency (NOTE: I should also say because how the system is currently set up one of my sons turn 18yrs old on 06/06/2014 he was dropped the following month and started college in Aug and my second son started in Aug and made 18 09/30/2014 but was also drop) The only reason I bring this up is because this could have all been prevented if there was a grace period before they would drop the dependent off the Veteran Claim. Any way as previously stated I filed for dependency in July by E-Benefits which is SUPPOSED to be a FASTER processing system. In Dec.5, 2014 I called the VA to find out the status of my dependency claim. Because it was just waiting there to be process I was directed to the PILOT program which is Supposed be EVEN FASTER. I was walked threw the process by a VA representative and told that I would here something back within 30 days and the retroactive pay will post in my account within 48hrs. It is now 2/20/2015 and I was told at 1845hrs. That my claim went back to the developmental stage for something and the supervisor couldn't tell me what for. Everyone PLEASE remember that this paper work was fill out my a VA representative an a VA Regional Supervisor 4 times SO if it isn't correct by someone who works in these areas HOW IN THE HECK!!! Can the normal Veteran fill out the paper work correctly I am not just venting and I am a very patient Vet but I need to see some progress PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO FROM HERE my email ADDRESS is [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM PLEASE HELP ME I am not a rich man and I am 90% Disable I sacrifice my health so my kids would have it easier but I am running into a brick wall

• A
      Jan 04, 2018

This culture of doing you a favor will never change because management, at the least allows it. Far too many asocial and angry employees. Have to fight to get anything. There are some caring people tank whoever.. Think post office and you'll get the culture. VA, at $200 BILLION per year, is a jobs program.

• D
      Jan 29, 2020

V.A. HOSPITAL - PRESCOTT, AZ. IS CONSTANTLY HARASSING ME AND HAS YET TO DO ME ANY GOOD TODAY I RECEIVED A CALL THAT THEY ARE PLANING TO GIVE ME A PAYEE THE ONLY BILLS I DO NOT PAY IS WHEN DOCTORS DOUBLE BILL MY MEDACARE WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY INTO MEDACARE. OUT OF MY INTILTLEMENTS. AND WHY DOSE IT DAMAGE MY CREDIT? IM 100% SERVICE CONECTED DISABLE U.S. VET SHOULD BE COVERED UNDER THE GOOD OLD BOYS ACT OF LINCON. THEY HAVE BEEN HARASSING ME FOR 10 YRS NOW AND LAST TIME THEY GAVE ME A PAYEE THEY DID NOT HAVE A JUST RESONE AND THEY DO NOT NOW