Premium AccountService terminated early

L

I order a 30 day service on march 3 and everything work fine, but two days later the service stop working WITHOUT a reason. I contact Customer Support to know what happened, but she say that she not know what happend and everything is okay to my account an offer me a 2 days voucher for the premium service. I reply the email telling her that I do not accept the 2 days voucher because I pay for 30 day service that not reach the 30 days. I only use 2 days of 30. I'm so disappointed and file a Claim to PayPal and Quickly Escalated for Paypal Review. On march 17 my service was "storno" without reason.

Service terminated early

• Ad
    AdamAtlas Oct 14, 2018

I bought three months subscription today on skout but it is not reflecting in my mobile app. I am still seeing ads and the Premium logo is off. Although when I try to add more subscription then it shows my current subscription till January 2019