Premier Steel BuildingsRipped off

A

Premier Steel Building totally ripped me off on my Steel Building. They were supposed to allow me when I could take delivery. They then had a shipper try to deliver the building without proper notifying me. I was not even in town. So, of course the shipper had to take the building back. They then tried it again. After which they charged me an additional $3000 for shipping and storage. This while they never followed their policy of notifying me of a ship date. If I tried to cancel I would not get my deposit back and they would charge me $125/day until they found a new buyer. Who know what they would claim. At any rate avoid http://www.premiersteel.org/ at all costs!!! I wish there was an agency I could report and get my money back.

• Sc
    scott philips Sep 10, 2011

Premier Steel Buildings is in no way affiliated to Premier Building Systems in Lawrenceville, Ga.