POSITRONIC DESIGNHolding My Websites Hostage!!!

B

A company called Positronic Design is holding all of my websites hostage on their web server in Holyoke MA and they refuse to allow me to move my websites into another server. I hired them to redo as an update to one of my websites over 7 months ago. They said it would be around $2.500.00. Then they kept hitting my credit card up to $5, 500.00. It’s been over 7 months and the simple website is still not completed. I told them that I wanted my money back and FTP access to move all of my websites and files to another company’s server. Dave Caputo the owner then sent me a letter demanding another $3, 200.00 bringing up the total to an almost insane $8, 500.00 When I said no way he turned all of my websites off for over 3 hours and put up a web page saying that I don’t pay my bills! My Server fees have always been paid up to date and has nothing to do with the problem of the over priced far from finished website that will never be completed.

Dave Caputo is also holding my unrelated websites hostage on his web server and he will not allow me to move them! I have hired a law firm to get an injunction to force him to open up FTP access to my website data and back ups. Is there a federal law that can force him to give me back my web site data property? Or have him arrested for extortion? I have heard that I am not the only one having problems like this with David Caputo of Positronic Design!

• Wh
    whinenot May 20, 2011

Same thing occured to my website. His servers went down - again - or so he says, and a client called to tell me that when he went to my site there was a notice saying "this account is suspended." Have never paid a bill late - he automatically debits my credit card. Has been a problem for years. Emails never work to the site. Plus Dave is really a nasty vulgar dude. Complain to him and he swears at you. Small town rip-off. A must to avoid. I'm leaving.