POOLCENTER.COMInferior product

F

I ordered the grecian fountain online almost 2 months ago. When our swimming pool repair guy installed the fountain, the water shot up so high, emptying the pool. The pool guy then said he was going to think of a way to modify it. Finally, last week, he told us that he had giveup. He also said that our creepy crawler would possibly interfere with the fountain's underwater hose. Now, it seems, we're stuck with this terrible product.

• Na
    Nagar Nov 22, 2011

I paid for a part and overnight shipping from Poolcenter. I got a broken part 4 days later and no response from the company return dept.

• Je
    jem199 Nov 15, 2011

I placed an order in the amount of $19.10 on 6/2/11. They not only charged that to my credit card but made an additional unauthorized charge of $14.90. They have no contact number. I posted a request to cancel my order on their website with no response.

• Un
    unsatifiedcustomer Nov 07, 2011

Unless you are in no hurry for your swimming pool supplies, DO NOT order from poolcenter.com . Their website says that orders will ship in 48 hours during peak season. We ordered two parts for our pool and it was over 2 weeks before they arrived. The first time we called, after 1 week, they could not even tell us if the order had shipped. After their checking, it had not even been processed. 4 days later when we called the order had not shipped and after our protests they agreed to free shipping (which was $20 to ship 2 light weight parts from Virginia to Ohio regular shipping). Finally, the parts arrived. When you call to check on their order, it appears they only have one person because it took over 20 minutes of being on hold each time before we got a response. We will shop around and read reviews next time but will not order from Poolcenter.com.

• Fa
    Faviola Oct 26, 2011

Hello - I am sorry that the item was not compatible with your system. If you are within our return guidelines, we would be more than willing to accept the return. Either way, please give us a call, so that we may figure something out.

Respectfully,