Pex UniverseThose restocking fees..

F

I ordered a condensate pump from this vendor. It arrived in good order and was installed (plugged in). Within 3 weeks the unit had failed completely. I contacted the company and advised them I would return it. They charged me a significant restocking fee on the broken item. Why would they restock a unit that has failed completely. I recommend against using this vendor via the internet ever. They were completely uselss in customer service feigning ignorance and sticking to the "it's our policy" line. Their policy is to cheat consumers.

• Co
    Coulys Jun 14, 2014

I ordered some stuff from www.pexuniverse.com and paid about $500 for the order and postage, but the seller provided the fake confirmation email with fault tracking number. I sent several emails, but no response. After 3 weeks my order hasn’t been delivered. The seller continued to keep silence. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

JasTexas Jun 10, 2013

Most of online plumbing supply take restocking fee ... but anyway its depend of pump