Peter KuretskiScammers

S

I responded to an ad in the paper for a home in Pueblo West< I called and spoke to PETE KURETSKI. He informed on the details of 2 homes he had in PW. After many conversations, we met at the houses. The home we choose was to be leased at a price we agreed upon. When I came t sign the contract another man was there with Mr. Kuretski I never met or heard of.. Michael Schuster. When asking who he was and why he was there.. I was told he was a silent partner. That M. Schuster will sign the contract because Mr. Kuretski's wife drew up the paper work( novus financial) and he could not have his name on the contract due to that. After going over the contract the agreed amount per month was not the same as on the contract. When I questioned that he said the amount we agreed on was the right amount but if I choose to pay more(200) that would be put towards the purchase of home if I choose to. I could not get copy of contract because there was no copier and Peter said he'd send it. When I got it the amunt on contract was not what we agreed upon. I called Peter and he said just pay the amount agreed. I did for 2 years, on time every single month, for two years. Never Late. When time came to get a loan to purchase home we could not because of the changes and restrictions on loans. We met with Pete and Mike to be told we now owe 200 a month for past 2 years. Never was a mention of the money in two years. They both came by home and seen teh several thousand dollars in improvements in landscaping we made. I asked M. Schuster whay the money was never mentioned until we can't purchase home and he said he was not paying attention to the account. Since this I have given notice to move and as soon as I did that they sent a notice a rental company would handle our lease. I paid the last months rent to Complete Rental company. Later to be givine paperwork saying I had not paid rent in three months. I have all records and knbow this is a scam. Please beware of these men and their scams. We plan to have our day in court and prove we were scammed. We have also been told of class action suits against Pete Kuretski. He uses Michael Schuster as his silent partner. We look forward to our day in court.