Performance Saab - Houston, TXIgnorant, rude, and don't listen to the problems!

I purchased a 2006 Saab 9-3T new from performance Saab of Houston, in Houston, TX. They were fine up until I had to bring the car in for service.

That's when I started having problems with both the car and them. The car has been to the dealership so many times with so many different problems that I have only had to wash it myself twice in the past 10 months I have owned it. It has had problems from loud rattles inside that the dealer told me to "get over"... to doors locking and car alarm going off randomly while driving which they told me they could find nothing wrong... to the manual transmission slipping out of 5th gear which they told me I must not (not anyone else who drives my car) know how to drive it...to it's stability control system failing. The car is a piece of sh**, but the dealer is worse. I've never dealt with a service department that wasn't willing to investigate the problem fully and fix it. They act like I am lying and that I am a burden to them. They are ignorant, rude, and don't listen to the problems. DON'T BUY A CAR- any car - FROM THEM!

• Ro
    rodney gaines Aug 11, 2007

I stumbled across this site looking for a Houston SAAB club, but anyways, I have purchased more than one car from them including my 05 aero 9-3. I am curious about this vehicle coming out of gear, the only time I have seen that is when a bunch of old guys (like myself) in the sixties trying to drive like old ladies, my brother broke a couple of Muncies like that,But I have had nothing but good service from them so I have to disagree with you. And they always give me a SAAB loaner when my vehicle is in. Two thumbs up keep up the good work. Dedicated SAAB enthusiast.

R. Gaines.