Pantothen websiteMoney has left my account but no product has arrived.

I ordered pantothen 18th of November, I received confirmation by e mail saying it would be shipped in 2-3 working days, the money has come out of my account and today is the 7th of December and still no product.
I have e mailed pantothen 4 times with no reply back. I have phoned twice and all they do is take my details off me and they say someone will get back to me and no one has.
They don't have a customer service either. I've paid 33 pounds for nothing and I feel there's nothing I can do.

Anthony Zagorc Jr Oct 22, 2014

The same happened to us! We ordered on September 4 th and were expecting the delivery within 14 days. We rang the Pantothen order line and we're told we would receive the order. The operator said wed would be contacted within 24to 28 hrs. The only email was a request for the order number, name and email?
    Why should they ask that? We had already paid as money was taken out of our account along with all our details.
    My wife and I rang about 10 times and got the same answer with no email response.
    In fact, we gave resigned ourselves to the fact that we'd lost our money and there was nothing we could do! It is now October the 22nd and has arrived much to my son's delight.
    So I say be patient and buy from another source if possible until Nathan's Naturals lifts their game.

Choil Jul 11, 2013

I bought 2 bottles of Pantothen on 07/07/13, money was deducted from my account on 9/7/13 and website advised it would arrive via express shipping 4-8 days. I decided to get a delivery status and contact the company.

I tried to contact them on their toll free number +61.2.8014.4628, however it cuts out.
    I have also emailed their customer support with no response.
    The debit description on my account states payment went to NATHANS NATURAL PORT LOUIS
    After not being able to contact this company I realise my purchase most likely wont arrive nor will I get my money back.

Website should be shutdown. Do not purchase from this website.

• Ca
    carol thuo Aug 29, 2012

i could not believe my eyes when i read the other complaints. my case is the same as everybody else's here. my order was made on 4th of July 2012. Today is 28th Aug 2012 and have not received or heard from the company. They confirmed the payment, gave me the order No. through my email and funny enough when i call they say they cannot trace that order No.
    I am so annoyed and frustrated. I made up my mind to purchase their products after going thro the testimonials but we can all see its a game. I contacted someone i know in America to chase the issue for me. If i will not have heard from them by 30/08, i will cancel the order and hopeful i will be lucky to get my money back and get my buy 2 and get 1 free that i had ordered. Good luck to all of us. Carol UK

• Al
    Ali Haidari Aug 25, 2012

Hi guys I wanna to tell you that don't order any product from Pantothen company because they are doing fraud with the customer the same as me I ordered 3 bottles and paid by credit card and I didn't receive any thing. I emailed hundred times but no response from them. Easy way please don't order from this company

Christopher Everard May 16, 2012

Dear Sir

I made an order with a US company call Pantothen on 29th march 2012

I was charged on my credit card and have since paid the credit card bill. To date I have not received this order. I have contacted them and they have sent me an email saying that the order is on the way!!!

I rang them in the US two weeks ago and this week on their number [protected] and they are now informing me that they have no record of my order even though they sent me an email and my credit card has been debited by them!!! I feel this is completely unacceptable and suspect that they have taken my money and have no intention of honouring this order.

Could you please try and intervene on my behalf to either have my money refunded or to fulfill the order? Their web site is www.pantothen.com

The details of the order are as follows:-

Order date 29th March 2012

Their reference [protected]

Item Pantothen the acne solution

Cost 119.95 US dollars plus shipping costs (which were 37 US dollars) total 156.95 US dollars

My details with them are:-

NAIROBI KENYA
    MOB (+254) [protected]

• Sf
    S.Fourie Apr 16, 2012

I’ve ordered Pantothen on the 30th of March 2012, it’s now the 17th of April 2012 and i still did not receive it they also do not respond to the emails. I think this is a major scam, i do not belief the roduct realy exist, and I think the "good reviews" was written by the scammers themselves!!

MadAsHellSouthAfrican Mar 06, 2012

Hi annoyed11 how long did it take for you to get your refund?i got an email today from them informing me that i would be refunded.I hope i get the order too after that!!

• Bk
    bkad Feb 18, 2012

Just to let everyone know, I received my order today. It took two and a half weeks, but its here!

• Bk
    bkad Feb 17, 2012

It has been two weeks since I ordered 3 bottles (buy 2 get one free). I have emailed and phoned them with no response. I am getting frustrated.

-Annoyed11, did you finally receive yours?

This is a joke. You would think their "call center" would think something was fishy when so many people call to complain!

Annoyed11 Feb 04, 2012

I got my money back and ended up receiving my order as well :)

• Aa
    Aarrgh! Jan 31, 2012

OMY Gawwd!!!.. This is the same thing that has happened to me tooo. I paid for two bottles to get one free and still have not received my orders.. Are they scammers? I see the review on youtube and all.. God Help me!! The little money I had, I decided to use it to get these orders and yes, the customer service just say they will take my details and get someone to call me and nothing happens.. I ordered for mine on the 21st January 2012 and this is the 31st January 2012 and no answer yet.( I called everyday) They are all over the internet advertising and getting money from people.. This has to stop...!! Someone should do something!
    Am calling my bank now!

Annoyed11 Jan 17, 2012

I wrote pantothen an email saying I posted a complaint on the internet only to find other people with the same problem and also told them I was filling a fraud process through my bank. They replied and told me they were going to refund my money but have not received my money yet. Hopefully it happens. Good luck to you all.

• Em
    Emma wade Jan 17, 2012

I ordered pantothen over a month ago and I still havnt received my package! I have emailed several times and have phoned twice and still no response! All I want is my money back!!!

• Fr
    Frustrated9 Jan 17, 2012

The Pantothen website, is obviously a scam. I did not think i would be a victim of scamming. I did all the usual checks before ordering checking online reviews. All the hit results were good. Not impressed.

Annoyed11 Jan 16, 2012

The same thing has happened to me. I have sent so many emails and phoned. Never getting a response. Its so annoying as its been over a month now. And I paid extra for express shipping.

• Fr
    Frustrated9 Jan 16, 2012

Hi, What has happened with your orders? Did they arrive. I am currently waiting and not impressed with no response via email or on line requests.

• Li
    Lisa-jane Dec 15, 2011

Hey, the same thing has happened to me. I've called and emailed and have had no response. I called my bank and advised them that I'd been charged & had received no product & what could I do? They have a process to get the money back, it takes time but for me it's the principle, not the amount of money. In the meantime I have just been taking a vitamin B3 tablet on it's own. I hope you get your money back. It's a very frustrating situation and the consultants on the phone are not very helpful at all. Appalling customer service! Good luck :-)