Paddle.net* RestoroUnauthorized credit card charges for services I don't want or need.

G Sep 13, 2021

The charge (Aug. 13, 2021) for $45.67 appeared on my (new) credit card statement. The entry was just as I entered it in the first line above: PADDLE.NET* RESTORO.

I've be entrapped by Restoro before, but got rid of them. Now it's back, and I'm QUITE SURE I did not subscribe to these shysters. Nor do I know how they got access to my credit card account #.

I want Restoro to terminate immediately charging me; I'm happy to forgo whatever service it thinks it is providing.

• Da
    David F D Sep 14, 2021

I don't trust Restoro.

• Da
    David F D Sep 14, 2021

I am having similar problems with Restoro, i have used their software a few times over the last few years, no problems till now, Restoro seem to think that they can help themselves to your bank account without permission and that you are a life member. I have emailed Restoro several times trying to get a refund of AU$60.45. which was taken from my bank account without my authority, no positive results so far.
    where can I go from here?

David Dainton.