OnekeyLLC/LuxqueWeb design services

G

Mike Payam Aghachi
company : LuxQue

This guy contact me for web design services and he paid half and after doing all the work he did pay me the other half.

After passing some days he came to and says client did not pay me at all how can i keep paying then why he contacted and took the files from me and hosted in on client server if he knows every thing from first he ripping my hard work.

$150 is not a small amount.

Web design services

• Updated by Ganesh Kunapareddy · Jun 17, 2017

If you are born to one mom and one dad show the proof to the world I am scammer if not you have born for multiple dads.

• Ca
    Cameron Jarvis Jun 17, 2017

Ganesh Kunapareddy is a scammer and puts up fake complaints in an attempt to blackmail people, he needs to get a proper job instead of trying to get money out of hard working people.

• Ga
    Ganesh Kunapareddy Jun 17, 2017

@Cameron Jarvis I am working hard for my life but the people like you and other ripped me off you are big scammer why are trying to blame other show one proof that I am scammer.