Omni2 HDV-515Stay away

The Omni2 Camera was in use and the start button fell off. The camera would not function after that. It has been repackaged and ready for warranty return and Exchange. I read the advertisement DVC Digital Camcorder with a $400.00 off coupon, leaving a balance of $89.95. I purchased a Cashiers check from ky bank and mailed it to the Sweepstakes clearing house.The compact camcorder, digital camera and PC cam. arrived within 5 days by UPS Ground, and I wrote a personal check for $16.93 to the Sweepstakes clearing house for the shipping and handing.

• Hw
    H.W. Nov 24, 2010

I wish I had looked up this information prior to making this purchase. I will not let that happen again. Thank you.:(

• Jd
    JD Stein May 12, 2011

Looking at the complaints for the "DVC" digital camcorder from sweepstakes clearinghouse gave me pause. Needless to say I will not be ordering this obvious ripoff. Sorry about your bad luck.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices