Nicole RobertsonSick puppy

I recently bought a puppy from Nicole Robertson/Blodgett
she seemed healthy, but within 24 hours started to show signs of parvovirus! I took her to the vet on March 18th 2014 when she was diagnosed with parvovirus. I contact Nicole, but she wouldn't do anything to help she pretty much told me if she died she would give me another puppy... My vet told me that it was near impossible after only having the dog for six days that she had contracted the virus in the time I had her. In short there was no other obvious than it coming from the woman I bought her from. I even expressed all this to Nicole and she didn't want any part of it, she wouldn't return my phone calls anything! My no-name puppy died last night 3.19.14, I only got the pleasure of spending 8 days with her... I would like to see this brought to justice and was looking to gather more information about what I could do and speak with some of the people that have had encounters with her. It wasn't until last night I discovered all this information about Nicole from a German Shepherd breeders page on my facebook, I was consulting them for what I should do when they wanted to share this horrible incident and help spread the word. I would like to make others more aware as well as find some justice for all these people and puppies that had to go through the horror of this virus!

Jaime Lynd Aug 31, 2016

The same thing happened to me. The same woman. The same story. We bought a pup from Nicole Robertson. We fell in love with the puppy and the puppy died of parvo a week later. Avoid this woman!! She should be shut down.