Nature’s Home Remedies 165P pleasant avenue south Portland ME04106 USAcholeze

S Jun 12, 2018

I did not order tablets and aman rang me and said my tablets were on the way I told him that I couldn't remember ordering them he didn't answer the tablets arrived called Choleze I rang and cancelled them before they had chance to send more The man said that's fine ring when you need more Tel no I have is [protected] Please let me know if it's a scam

choleze

• Na
    Natural Home Remedies Scam Sep 20, 2018

Total scam. Have been sending my 84 year old father supplements he didn't order. God knows what is in them. When you ring "customer service" you get an automated phone line which never gets through to anyone. Just plays a recorded message with made up testimonials, some of which are created with robotic software and aren't even real people. It's a scam clearly aimed at the elderly. Natural Home Remedies. 165 Pleasant Ave. South Portland. Maine. 04106. "Customer Service" 0800 036 0346. Avoid them and report them to the authorities.

• Re
    R.E.Newbold Oct 29, 2018

@Natural Home Remedies Scam The problem is : who are the authorities? No organisation is prepared to take such people on. Dial up on Google the location/street photographs of the addresses given including the enforcement Swiss property and laugh or cry at what you see. I have been sent plastic pots with limited capsules therein including CHORIZO which I have not ordered. I am out of pocket to the extent of at least £223 . 71 before I noticed and cancelled. The cancellation has provoked repeated demanding letters from the Swiss address and a phone call from I presume the same address. I am older than your Father.

Cherryz Dec 06, 2018

I don't remember ordering the first Cherrycare+ and as it didn't do anything for me and I just stopped taking it. Today 2 more lots of Cherrycare+ arrived with an invoice without any price so I cannot trace the order to cancel future orders.
    There is no name of the company on the invoice, only an address in the USA. I searched through my posts and couldn't find any information about this product at all. No sales blurb, no Company information, no price list at all. I am having to block all Products on my Bank Statements to stop any more payments to them. The envelope return address is Posibus 7135 3169 AG Schiedam Netherlands

• Yr
    yrref Dec 22, 2018

Total scam. DID NOT order and impossible to cancel. DONT GET CONNED BY THIS GANG OF ROBBERS>

• Mi
    Mike Davis Jul 18, 2019

Did NOT order any of the items shown in the accompanying photos. These started arriving immediately after I signed up with iHerb.com. iHerb say they didn't send the items so how did the following company obtain my address? Invoices with zero charge sent by FOOD SUPPLEMENTS, 165 Pleasant Avenue, South Portland, ME 04106

• Mi
    Mike Davis Jul 22, 2019

Further to my previous review, I should add that iHerb.com have assured me that they use the best encryption software in the industry and are committed to keeping customer information secure and safe. I have found them a truly excellent company to deal with. The reason for these unwanted supplements being sent to me therefore remains a total mystery.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices