National Sales GroupSCAM

M

All the same complaints everyone else posted. They said they would charge me $29 and charged $98. They do not refund your initial $29 but they will not even tell you this. Furthermore, they will send you a book which you then have to return if you want a refund, even though you never ordered such a book, and then pay more money to return this simplistic book on sales. You have to fill out some strange form they send you in the book package and pay more money to send it back. They also will not tell you that they are charging you another $15 or more per month. They also NEVER sent me the pre-screeing kit they told me about for the $29 they initially charged me. When I called them to received a full refund, they told me that they do not do this. I told a lady manager that I demanded this refund immediately since they have not done anything for me and I have yet to utilize even their service. She told me flat out "you cannot tell me what to do and simply hung up on me". The most unprofessional customer service I have yet to encounter and very clearly indicative of scam artists. Any reputable company would never speak to a client in this fashion. Furthermore, all jobs are the same for all counties and cities in my State of Florida when I looked at what was available on their site. The pharmaceutical sales jobs they deceive you with do not exist and there are very few job postings, unlike the "tons' they tell you are available in pharma sales. If you want a reputable pharma sales job, please go to www.napsronline.org. This is the way to get in, not with these scam artists. They truly need to be shut down from all job sites.

• Ke
    Kevsharp Feb 22, 2009

They waited until the 3oth day and then send 3 possible job openings - 2 of which I found and applied a week earlier... they dont do anything for the job hunter- dont sign up!

• Lu
    Lucky Jun 11, 2009

This company advertises on Career Builder and other such sites. Many times masking their ad as a company with a position of employment. I was initially sucked into it. They ask for a credit card number to cover a $29 charge to enroll the person into their program. I stupidly agreed to it, but that was the only charge I agreed to. They also tell you that they have a sales course for a fee among other charges. They will also hit the credit card for $13 or $14 a month. I called the credit card company about the $29 charge only to find it was $96. The charge was pending and I was able to get the card company to put a stop on it. I was lucky. Many haven't been and most probably are people without jobs and can't afford it.

• Sh
    ShannonP71 Jun 30, 2009

I was looking for a job and was promised a pharmaceutical job in two weeks...I didn't receive my material in the two weeks. After I reviewed the information on the internet, it was all the postings that were on Career Builder, Monster, etc. I called and cancelled my membership the same day. Needless to say, I was still charged $97 for materials. But wait, it gets better...I returned my materials to receive my full credit on my credit card. It has since been over six months, I have not seen the reimbursement to my credit card. Total scam. Not only am I out the materials, I am also out the $97.

• St
    Steve Brockman Jul 10, 2009

I actually called Careerbuilder.com and voiced my opinion regarding National Sales Group and how they are taking advanatge of people out of work looking for a job. Well much to my surprise Careerbuilder.com knows that NSG is a SCAM. But because Careerbuilder is generating revenue from them they will not remove them from their web site activity. " Sad when money means more than people". NSG posts job positions that don't really exist. They just want your credit card info and if you give it to them WATCH OUT!!! You will get not only a $36.00 fee you will get your cedit card charged for $96.00 and they will do nothing for you. They do not have a job for you. It makes you MAD !!! NSG is also on Monster.com trying to get your credit card info. If you want to stop NSG you have to stop Careerbuilder and Monster from allowing NSG to post on their sites. What NSG is is a web site aimed at taking advantage of people who are desperate and need a job. I would like to put NSG out of business for good by getting to Careerbuilder and Monster.com and getting them to drop this NSG company. Even if I need to put out a boycott notice on the internet about Careerbuilder.com and Monster.com. Remember they are the ones giving NSG their life and their means to rip people off.
    Call :-Careerbuilder.com [protected] and voice your opinion, I did!!!

• Vi
    Victorya12 Sep 15, 2009

I just got off the phone with a National Account Sales Agent and he tried to bully me into paying the $29.00 immediately and when I suggested that I would do some more research on his company he only had insults for me. DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THIS SCAM!!! I am thank-ful that I didn't fall for his lies!

• Fo
    Foo Fighter Sep 16, 2009

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS!!!
    I have filed a complaint with the North Carolina State Attorny General's Office. If enough people file with their states some class action suit can occur.

• Cr
    crabcake Oct 16, 2009

After calling them on several occasions they conti ue to take money out of my account. they are NOT helpful at all ...and are not worth the money THEY ARE A SCAM!!!

• Li
    LisaE Oct 27, 2009

I called National Sales about a job position on Career Builder and was very impressed with the information that was being given me over the phone. I felt I had found a recruiter that was going to find me a LUCRATIVE job. When I was told that it was a one time nominal charge I didn't think much of it and I gave my credit card info (BIG MISTAKE, I know better at this age)!
    The next thing I knew they were giving me information about what would be sent to me on-line, paperwork I would receive in the mail (now I'm at ease again) and THEN THE FINAL BLOW. I am going to receive a book that I need to read on interviewing and a test I should take, my antennae went WAY UP when I heard, "30 day trial" (this can only mean more money)! Once I asked what was the 30 day trial. . . I am told that I will be charged MORE money which brought my charges to close to $100.00. That's when I knew, tell them NO on ALL accounts and don't process an order for anything! When I did this the woman became very rude. DON'T FALL INTO THIS!!! I fear I am going to get a charge on my credit no matter what and wish I would have checked this out BEFORE I gave personal information!!! DEFINATELY A SCAM!

• Re
    RETA TRAVIS Nov 09, 2009

wellnesslabs i did not order this product and i sent back the ones they sent to me and did not make the refund its over 299.00 dollars and i need my money RETA TRAVIS

• Lo
    Looking 4 a new 1 Nov 18, 2009

Don't waste your time or your money. You can probably get just as far on your own. I decided to check them out once the free set up was acheived. As far as their service, I didn't pay to upgrade. It is always a flag for companies that want advance payment.
    Whether or not they are a scam will not be confirmed with my money. The warning signs of being vague, advance payment and difficulty in getting answers were enough to end my chapter with " A NSG ".

mas71 Nov 19, 2009

Here's the core company's info...they are based out of Sunnyvale Ca...

Tony Newton
    [protected]

I hope this helps you in getting your money back...

• Can not follow through on what is promised. Total scam. Do not deal with this company. You will be billed for services not received, and they will not cancel your subscription.

• Ni
    Nicole Crawhorn Jun 17, 2010

they charged me the 37.50 and never sent me the product or a website to view the jobs. I couldnt cancel the service because they claimed they werent available for business hours.

• Do
    don'tgettaken Jul 20, 2010

They leave message they have a Pharma job for you after you applied on careerbuilder.com. They do not have jobs, they want your 29 dollars to do nothing. Do not give these scammers your money.

• Th
    This sucks 2 Jul 27, 2010

The number is [protected]. I read your comment and saw you didn't have a number to call. Hope this helps.

10/1/2010, october 1, 2010

NSG, NATIONAL SALES GROUP, IN MY OWN OPINION, IS A RIP OFF, A FRAUD, A SCAM, ILLEGITIMATE, UNETHICAL, FILTHY LIARS, THIEFS, IN MY OWN OPINION. PLEASE READ ON.

*******legally, and by the way, i can legally state ANY opinion, but i can NOT make an overreaching, generalized statement about a person or company. legally, anyone can say, write, publish, tweet, post and and print their own personal opinions and experiences.****** PLEASE READ ON.

contacted by DAN, of national sales group, NSG, who left a message, on october 1, 2010, 10/1/2010, i was asked to call HIM, dan, back, regarding a sales application i "allegedly" submitted on i suppose careerbuilder.com or monster.com, the ONLY 2 search engines i use.

why do i know this?

because after applying all the large, medium sized and small companies for many years, and never getting a response, i have not applied to any pharma or pharmaceutical or medical device companies in over 2/two years.

i can and have easily used google, and i have applied to maybe 10 different pharma companies in the past via direct web sites or monster or careerbuilder, and/or directly, but i have never received interest or a response from them or an interview. not one, never. i am over 30, a college graduate, and have a 4 year degree from a legitimate, brick and mortar university, which is nationally accredited, and is in the college and university pull down menu in all of the companies i have applied to on their web sites.

my major was in the school of business and public administration department, NOT in biology, not chemistry, nor in life sciences. biology or chemistry are 99% a requirement for pharma jobs, i have noticed. also, i have NO prior pharma or medical device sales experience. i do have exclusively outside sales experience.

my opinion, and observations, in seeing medical device reps and pharma reps when i have been in any of my doctor's office waiting rooms, in my whole life, is they only hire very, very young, good looking boys and girls UNDER 25 years old, period. which also would be recent college grads who could easily be male or female models. i am not ugly or fat. i am just not 25 and i am not a male model.

source: my eyes.

i see this when i notice them in parking lots with their rolling briefcases, samples in their hands, or in the building down stairs lobbys, or in the elevators with their name tags on. i have seen this my whole life. i have seen this when i notice them speaking to the office staff in doctor's offices and actually when they meet with doctors in the hallways of the doctor's offices.

anyway, i called DAN of national sales group, NSG, back 10/1/2101, october 1, 2010, and DAN is NOT available. stephanie, of national sales group, NSG, says, who answers the phone after a 5/five minute wait on hold, DAN is just an someone who calls people, and is not available, and she does not have any information why DAN called me.

then, i asked specific, detailed questions.

fact: stephanie of national sales group, NSG, told me there was no SPECIFIC position, but that i would have to pay a $29.00 web hosting fee. also, i would have to pay for my own background check. i asked her if this was just a "drift net" to call prospects, or if they had a specific job match in mind.

stephanie did NOT answer my questions directly, and said she did not know, as DAN called me. it was if DAN worked on the moon or something. but stephanie was very, very friendly, by the way. let me repeat, stephanie was very nice on the phone.

i did NOT ask about any other national sales group, NSG, fees, be they monthly, or ala carte, in the present or future, as i was suspicious.

i did NOT ask if there were other fees to "work" with their placement employees, recruiters, etc., as i was suspicious.

so, here it goes. national sales group, NSG, in my own opinion, is a scam, a fraud, a rip off, a cheat.

i have applied and worked for fortune 500 companies, and have never been asked to pay for my own background check. i have never achieved employment due to my paying for a recruiter asking me to pay for my resume to be posted on line, web hosted or using web hosting. ummmmm. email seems to work just fine in my experience.

so, again, fact, i did NOT recently apply for a pharma job, and national sales group, NSG, is just fishing for suckers to rip off money from, in my own opinion.

THERE WAS NEVER A JOB. JUST A REQUEST FOR WEB HOSTING FEE. I NEVER APPLIED FOR A PHARMA JOB, AND THEY STATED I DID. THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS AND FRAUDS AND SCAMMERS AND DIRTY FILTHY [censor], IN MY OPINION.

i live in los angeles, ca.

if there are typos, i apologize, as i tried to check for them, and do not feel like spending hours reviewing this document.

date this personal experience and my personal opinions was written is 10/4/2010, october 4, 2010

college grad in los angeles Oct 07, 2010

ADDENDUM TO MY POST AND MY COMMENTS ON OTHER POSTS REGARDING THE NATIONAL SALES GROUP, NSC:

1. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT THE SANTA BARBARA BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, BBB TO SEE THE CURRENT BBB RATING FOR NSG. IF YOU DO NOT TRUST A BBB TO BE FAIR, THAT IS UP TO YOU.

2. DOES THIS MEAN EVERY BBB IS RIGHT AND CORRECT? NO, IT DOES NOT.

3. OH, FYI, AS OF TODAY, 10/7/2010, THE SANTA BARBARA BBB RATES THE NATIONAL SALES GROUP, NSG, WITH AN "F". COULD THAT CHANGE TOMORROW? YES. ASK THE BBB, NOT ME. COULD THE NATIONAL SALES GROUP BE MIS-RATED AND GET AN "A" TOMORROW? ASK THE SANTA BARBARA BBB, NOT ME.

4. IS THAT FAIR? IS THAT VALID? IS THAT CORRECT? ASK THE SANTA BARBARA BBB, NOT ME. IT IS THEIR RATING, NOT MINE. DON'T ASK ME. I AM JUST POSTING THE SANTA BARBARA BBB LINK. MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.

college grad in los angeles Oct 07, 2010

ADDENDUM TO MY POST AND MY COMMENTS ON OTHER POSTS REGARDING THE NATIONAL SALES GROUP, NSG:

2. DOES THIS MEAN EVERY BBB IS RIGHT AND CORRECT? NO, IT DOES NOT.

• Da
    Dave Howell Oct 16, 2010

It sounded legitimate until she asked me for $29 processing fee? I said I would go to the website where I could make a payment securely, and her remark was that they didn't process payments through the website? This is a RED FLAG! VeriSign, PayPal, or Truste are all legitimate and secure ways to process payments.

• Bo

Expiry Date... 2012-04-10
    Organisation Name... Ascott inc

Admin Name... Admin PrivateRegContact
    Admin Address... PO Box 61359
    Admin Address... registered post accepted only
    Admin Address... Sunnyvale
    Admin Fax...

Tony Newton

• He
    Henry F May 14, 2015

It uses the following contact information that WAS USED BY MANY SCAMS BEFORE.
    PO Box 61359, Sunnyvale, CA 94088
    BE CAREFUL, the LEGITIMATE companies DO NOT have to hide their identities.