NAPPSWill Not Return Monies Owed

N

When I spoke with the lady at end of conversation with the Administrator she said it would be a day to correct my listing they screwed up and I would hear from them. They did not fix it after repeated requests. I could not get them on the phone again. Very unprofessional! This did not smell good after I thought about it and called back to cancel my NAPPS listing altogether. They did cancel it finally but will not return my funds!!!

These people are rip-off artists. I bet they sit at their desks and brag about the sucker (me) they convinced to give them a payment for services they have no intention of providing.

Gary A. Crowe should learn from his late father how to be ethical and go by the Golden Rule. In the digital age word spreads quicky and it is unfortunate how nasty and unethical this Association has become with him.

When Members choose to cancel their listings the funds should be refunded and pro-rated as well.

The free market we live in allows for freedom of choice. Membership in a scam-artist association is not for me and now 3 other Members I know who canceled their association with NAPPS permanently.

There are other way better Process Server Associations run by honest people with good character much more wothwhile than NAPPS.

Please be careful everyone!

NAPPS Administrative Office

Kristen Beatty - witness

• Na
    NAPPS.org May 02, 2018

I too am a victim!

I would give zero stars if possible.

I paid good money and their member process server stole my money and never did the work.

NAPPS does not care and does nothing to help the public. It seems that the honest servers have left their organization and their current member base is largely rifraf and mostly unprofessional!

No wonder their turnover rate is so high. Stay away from this dysfunctional organization if you care about your money.

• Mo
    MockingBirdDontSing Feb 18, 2014

Do you know they sued Nappswatcher.com ? Should be careful Crowe as 750k of members money to play with against you.

Comment Guidelines