mvq credit score expressUnauthorized Charges

N

I found charges for 29.95 and I NEVER authorized it. I don't even know this company and I sure as heck would NOT use any credit services except the three main ones. I just kept hitting the zero button until I got a live person on the phone and they would not give me my money back. Talked to "Tiffany" and they made an exception and said they would give me money back in 2 to 3 business days. We shall see. The bank put a stop payment on any further charges.
The fun part was it was two charges one from MVQ and PM Identity charges hit same day for the same amount and quess what!! Tiffany was the supervisor for both companies! Disgusting they can do this and how did they get it?? Supposedly I signed up through a free credit report company. The bank thinks that when I renewed a memership there was a checked box that I did not see and that is what triggered this. Not sure, but I am cancelling ALL of the memberhips I just renewed and with VENGANCE!!

• Ka
    Kay Ellen Aug 24, 2012

I am having the same problem with them and I can get them to stop there are taking 34.95 out every month how can I get them to stop

• Ko
    Kohoutek Jan 12, 2012

I am having the same problem. I have never seen my credit score and do know how to access it from this company. In 30 days they have charged two of my credit cards twice $29.95. How do I stop it. I am a very busy working girl. This is such a scam. I do not have extra money to pay these charges. They have been charging me for five months straight. Please help!

• Mr
    mrlike97 Apr 01, 2011

Credit Score Express charges you CC for report that you never got regardless if you have been calling to notify them about the charges.

• Ge
    gene mahana Jan 27, 2011

I WAS GOING THROUGH MY BANK ACCOUNT AND NOTICED MY DEBIT CARD HAD BEEN USED TO PURCHASE SERVICES FROM mvq credit score express. NEVER AT ANY TIME, HAVE I PURCHASE SERVICES FROM THIS COMPANY. I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM UNTIL TODAY WHEN I NOTICED THEY HAD TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I WANT ALL OF IT PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND MY NAME TAKEN OFF THEIR CUSTOMER LIST AS I'M NOT THE ONE WHO PUT IT THERE

• Sc
    scmommyje Jan 02, 2011

File a complaint with your bank/credit card company for an unauthorized transaction

• Lu
    Lucalt Jan 02, 2011

I did not order mvq express and have been chred $29.95. Please remove this charge.

• Ar
    ar2400 Oct 20, 2009

I signed up for a free trial and never got to see my credit score and now my bank account was jus charged $29.95 twice in a day. i would like my money back asap