Mr Coffee programmable potstopped working

My programmable pot was a Christmas gift-it hasn't even been 3 months in use-yesterday I went to turn it on-nothing happened-no green light-no flashing time!
Good thing I kept the one I was replacing with this one!
I wonder if I'll get any satisfaction - I'd like it replaced but I'm not sure about this model(SKX20)

• Li
    Linda L. Williams Nov 07, 2011

Just bought my Mr. Coffee because the last Mr. Coffee I had for a year broke down heating element went bad. Had this one for 3 weeks dosent work at all no light no nothing no coffee.

• Li
    Linda L. Williams Nov 07, 2011

Same thing happened to me this morning so mad had it 3 weeks no green light nothing...

mabel Trudeau Aug 29, 2011

Got a Mr coffee pot for my birthday made coffee this morning and the coffee is not hot enough what can you do to help me.At this time I eill not make tes in it because tes has to have boiling water to be good. Please send me a some sort of answer or i will be taken it back to the store and tell people your pot is no good.
    . #isBVMCKG1-033

• Mr
    mr coffee madness May 01, 2010

this happened to me just now, I got it at Christmas and it's May 1st. Went to make coffee and nothing. Checked the plug, it works. I will NEVER buy another Mr Coffee maker either