Mr B's Construction (Dywane Butler)Dywane Butler

I hired Dy-Wane Butler to do various home improvement services on my home, masonry work, add new siding, add insulation to an existing room on my house, and do add an addition onto my home. I gave Dy-wane a $5000 deposit to start the work on my home, the masonry work was completed by a sub contractor than Dy-wane informed me that he would do the siding on my home last as he was waiting for the work permits he requested. He installed footers onto my existing deck area, but has never come back to complete the siding, insulation, or the addition. The additional room was a new room to be built for the children that come to my home daycare. Butler does not have a care in the world that he has taken the funds for the children’s playroom and ran off.

2 weeks went by and Butler did not show up to my home for work or return my calls or text. I was feeling sketchy and went to building and codes and was informed that Butler never paid or requested any permits to even do the work on my home. When i bumped into him at a local walmart he stated he was so sick he was bad ridden, he told me he would bring my refund by, then he never showed up, he then told me he was out of town and would bring my refund when he came back into town, and again he never showed up, then he told me he would put my refund in the mail.

It has been 2 and a half months since he was supposed to put my refund in the mail. and now he no longer returns calls, or text, knowing that this project was started to ensure that my home was warm for my children this winter, and to give the children a new playroom. Stay away from this guy he is bad news he will smile in your face and give your children high fives while he is plotting to rip your family off., you would think that a person that has his own family and small children himself would have some decency but not Butler. He is a horrible businessman save yourself the headache and avoid him at all cost.

This guy is a serial scammer and outside of his conductor job he is in the rip off business.

Dywane Butler