Moving EssentialsPossible Fraud

I was trying to find a company that selling boxes as I am moving house. Thus I search the web. Found this company Moving Essentials. I tried ordering from them, I read that they allow different mode of payment. However when I do the check out, I was immediately directed to paypal. I wanted to pay via C.O.D. so I quit from paypal and did not complete the transaction.
Next moment, I receive 2 emails from moving essential for 2 orders (which I did not paid since I quit paypal before the transaction is completed). Following day, I receive an email from the company (Nicole) asking me to pay via paypal before the boxes can be delivered to my place. This got me a bit more curious, so look through the website in greater detail.

The website have multiple pages saying that they allow Cash on Delivery. However Nicole insist that I have to pay before the boxes are delivered. The contact page does not have the company physical address. There is no company registration number.

In the end, I brought from Yellow Box. (waiting for delivery). It has address, C.O.D. has a 3% discount. Thus my deduction Moving Essential is possible fraud.

sablok Feb 10, 2014

I've use Yellow Box previously, but switched to Moving Essentials about a year back as their boxes were of better quality and pricing.
    Both sites are legitimate and yes ME requires payment, but that is done through paypal which can be easily reversible on the buyer's side.