Montana Exports-ExporterRipped Off

I contracted Montana Exports -Al and Tandem Montana to export Motor Home to Australia
I specifically paid into their Business Account the sum of $755 US dollars for full comprehensive insurance while on USA Soil
I should not have been expected to do this as the Export Company should have own Insurance TO COVER MY GOODS
However only 2 payments were paid to Progressive Insurance Company a total of $68.00
BUT MY MOTOR HOME was involved in an accident while under Montana Exports care-
I WAS UNABLE TO CLAIM INSURANCE FOR DAMAGE IN VICINIITY OF $23, 000 AS THE INSURANCE COMPANY WERE NOT NOTIFIED BY MONTANA EXPORTS THAT HE CHANGED THE DRIVER.
Montana Exports have failed in their duty of care with my goods and in my opinion took my money fraudulently for insurances.
I am out of pocket for close to $24, 000. My next step will be to have a CAVETTE PUT ON HIS PROPERTY THEN HE WILL TALK