Modafinil (Spier)Sold me an perscription drug without a perscription

I was aloud to purchase a prescription drug without a prescription. I then began to take this drug and ended up receiving a sever allergic reaction causing me to be placed in the ICU in the hospital for 4 days also causing me to miss midterm exams for college and 2 weeks. I was told if I didnt go to the hospital when I did I would have died.

• Wi
    WillHarrison Dec 09, 2014

Go to pillshipers.com instead. They have everything there and they ship in the US.

• Ca
    carleer Jul 14, 2013

I agree with Julie, but This is where I been buying without a prescription without problems

• JuliePooh51265 Aug 26, 2011

so because you're an idiot who takes a drug without consulting a Dr. means what? Shoot, even if my Dr writes a scrip, I look it up online and talk to a pharmacist before I start taking it.