Mobile Home Park MagazineExpensive advertising rip-off

I used Mobile Home Park Magazines for advertising and lost money. They told me their advertising was going to be successful but after I paid them and waited, I received nothing in return.

This is the company information here:

The MHB Group, Inc.
Mobile Home Park Magazines
1240-C Mtn View Alviso Rd.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Phone: 408.744.1011
Toll Free: 800.828.8242
Fax: 408.744.0870

I wrote to them explaining I wasn't making any money as they told me I was going to do well.

I trusted this company and they did not write back to me or at least refunded or refunded something back to me whether it was %50 or something to say we're sorry.

They only responded to a Better Business Bureaus complaint but they ignored my complaint. It was like they only wanted money but when you were waiting for business to roll in and you didn't receive it, they didn't want to hear about it.

So I am letting people know that this Mobile Home Park Magazines or mobilehomeboard.com is a total rip off.

No real apologies or anything to ensure me something to recover loss of business or some form of advertising to ensure me business.

Beware if you send this company any money, let them know you have seen some blogs online about them if you wish to advertise with them if there is a problem, in case you want talk about the guarantee or refund policy.

I lost my money from mobilehomeboard.com and if I had an option to get my money back, I would probably donate all the money to charity than expensive advertising rip-offs.

• Ti
    Tina Jul 18, 2007

Okay, so immediately the problem is with the magazine... maybe there was something wrong with the ad you placed. No publication I know of EVER refunds money if your ad doesn't sell.