Mlmleadspecialist.comI personally would never purchase any leads from them

K

I had purchased some leads from this company several times and even though I never made a sale with any of the leads, I did have a few people interested. However they started marketing a new lead called a network marketing lead. I was really interested in these leads because I was in the network marketing industry. However when I questioned them about the leads they really wouldn't provide me with any details about them. Because of that, it appeared to me that these leads might be leads they already had but were just repackaging them and now calling them network marketing leads. Now this is the way I feel about it. Most of the time if someone has been involved in Network Marketing before, the leads are called genealogy leads. Now if someone has never been involved in network marketing before, but may have just heard about it or familiar with it, why call it a network marketing lead. I am not telling anyone to not purchase any leads from this company. I just question the validity of the network marketing leads, so I personally would never purchase any leads from them.

• Sh
    shiftybullet Mar 31, 2012

I have made enrollments using the 7-15 day old Phone Surveyed leads (heavily oversold compared to fresh or exclusive leads) from mlmleadspecialists.com

Don't blame the leads, blame your skill level.

• De
    deri6624 Sep 28, 2011

this company does supply some leads, but i think most are bogus, the double optin leads says there willing to invest then when u call if your lucky they will pick up and say they know nothing about this or dont have them money, well wtf thats not what i paid for, also all the addresses seem to be wrong and oddly enough noone ever has a facebook page now tellme hmmm, what are the odds of 50 people local people not having a facebook, its a scam hands down!

Jon Riedel Aug 27, 2011

You are complaining on a complaintsboard about something you never tried! WOW.

I did try the network marketing leads and they are the best mlm leads out there. Some of the other leads that mlmleadspecialist sells are substandard so I was kinda hesitant to purchase but finally pulled the trigger. The network marketing leads are the only receptive leads I have ever purchased for a leads company in my 10 years in network marketing.