Michelangelo Lopeztook money and ran

J Review updated:

I contracted to do a course with Michelangelo Lopez. He runs the university of internet science. I paid him $1000. dollars. Foolish me I needed to wire him the money.
After promising me he would pool my money with others so we could study and implement the course he started making excuses why he didn't want to do the course.
When I called, he would say call back, my mother in law is dying etc. He began to get agitated with me that I was asking for a refund!
His cat and mouse game went on for months until he laid into me with a profanity based tirade.
He has been doing this to many others as you can see here... http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=36341

I don't expect any recourse but I want to let others in on the scam he runs. Whatever you do, don't pay this king of scam a cent of your money!

• De
    Denzel83 May 09, 2011

Stay Away From Michelangelo Lopez...he Sucks You In To Everything, Takes You For All Your Money...chews You Up, Spits You Out...and In The End...he Is Richer And You Are Broke...flat Broke...

• Es
    Espresso Sep 03, 2011

I agree plain old THIEF He opens and closes email accounts like every day. STAY AWAY! UOIS is a big SCAM!

• Es
    escaped just in time Apr 24, 2013

The last email I got from Michaelangelo Lopez was highlighted with the label "fraud." There's too much about this that doesn't smell right. I wasted money, only $25 in my case, so that's not much, but it's obviously not what it claims to be. He's a smooth operator, but, at the same time, very unprofessional. I'm getting out as soon as I finish this, which will be now.

• De
    Debbie Espinosa Aug 25, 2017

It's August 2017. I just found out that another person had been taken advantage for over $ 6, 000 from Michelangelo Lopez last year (2016). He's been doing this for over 10 years. I lost thousands over 7 years ago as well as many, many others. He continues to do the same thing. It is almost Sept 2017... Don't give him any money. He's full of promises from promising to sponsor people for you to investing in his marketing schemes. He's always up to some scheme to get people in. He goes by Angel Lopez too. Don't be fooled. He gets into these opportunities with other peoples money... never his.

Angel "Michelangelo" Lopez Apr 12, 2018

This is Michelagnelo Lopez. Here's what I am going to say. I'm not even going to argue
    with anyone who wrote a negative post. I certainly have a lot more positive posts than negative. But that's irrevelant. If I somehow dropped the 'ball' with anyone who has left a negative comment and feels they were wronged in any way. And feels like I owe them a refund. Contact me at [email protected] and start a dialogue and I promise I will get your issue resolved. Over 13 years I've been online and I have no doubt I have dropped the 'ball' on occasions. So all you have to do is reach out to me via email. and let me know your issue. If it can be verified I will take care of it in a manner that will make you happy.

• Er
    ErinRoy Apr 24, 2019

SERIOUSLY!! No Exaggeration of any kind!! If you give Michelangelo Lopez any of your money, you will have wasted it!
    I got taken by him! He is a very smooth talker and will promise you the world but in the end will leave you disappointed and will take advantage of you!! He has no integrity and is one of the most dishonest marketers I have come across!!

• Jj
    JJ Suprise Aug 20, 2019

He got me for 13 Grand!! NEVER does a Damned thing he says he is going to do!
    Slick talking SCAM Artist! Crazy to, he talks about his Dad being a Preacher! IF that is
    actually True, his dad would kick his ass if he had a clue what he does on a daily basis.

He got me on Bank Bag, 8 Figure Empire(which got shut down by the FTC), and the Bexley Project
    of which was going to "make it so I would NEVER have to pay for Leads again"!!
    Now he is trying to stick me for more "direct mail" money for his "emailconomy"!

So Pissed at myself and Him! If he doesn't give me my money back, I'm going to get
    my lawyer to help me file a Complaint with The FTC(Federal Trade Commission) against
    him!
    IF any of you want to join in on this please get a hold of me at 801-573-6971 or email
    [email protected]

Sincerely,
    JJ Suprise
    Sandy, Utah

• Ke
    Kelly Bolton Oct 13, 2019

@JJ Suprise Email us, we can help with a case, and we are also reporting him to the Florida labor force for withheld commissions since he does issue a W9 and collected our tax information. Email us please yourwaytofreedom1 @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

• Pa
    Paulo Barroso Sep 06, 2019

Michelangelo Lopez is biggest scammer I know., I was personal friend of his once upon a time. I know his family and he knows mine. That didn't stopped him taking $5k from me and never returning it. If he's capable of screwing close friends imagine what he can do to people he doesn't know?!? so be aware of this proven scammer.

• Withheld $2, 800 in commissions from me, then I paid him an additional $397 for a DVD kit that was never created. I never received a refund and let him feed me excuses for nearly 6 months, missing my window of time to do a chargeback with my bank. BEWARE after reading this thread, don't ever get involved with him.

• Je
    Jessica Connor Feb 09, 2020

This guy has a brand new scam. I'm a licensed counselor and life coach with a doctorate degree. He purchased an online course I created and emailed me about using my content for a new "business" he was creating because my processes to change mindset were powerful to him. I declined his request, but he has proceeded to use it anyway. His website is big home business.us (no spaces). Tagline: "Integrating the Power of the Subconscious" I'm currently watching his facebook live video where he basically outlines and entitles m y concepts (exactly)as he goes through the program + email marketing scams. I own the copyrights to this material and requested that he take my material down, but he has refused up until now. BEWARE of this guy!! Don't go near him!!! I will be contacting my lawyer about this.