Medvance Instituteterrible experience!

I was nurse student of Medvance and I did a first semester and I got good grades but at second semester one of teacher on clinicals try to difficult my learning, I am from another country and medical words is difficult to me to spell it. I tried to explain to her that because on clinicals you no suppose to take any kind book to verify your grammar then she was rude and talk as fast she could and I fell lost and discriminate because that and I loose around 6000 dollars. I was paying in cash for my tuition. have to give up because I could stand be humiliate that way and I find out most of other schools we can not transfer credits.

My experience with medvance institute was a big waste of time and money and they did not anything to solution this problem!!! Be careful foreign students.

• Sh
    shoshoni Aug 01, 2008

If you are from another country and can not spell English Medical words properly, then you really shouldn't be in the allied health field. Understand that alot of medical words are similar and when dealing with patient records if you put the wrong thing down or the term is mispelled you will be held liable. If I was a patient I would not want a foriegn nurse who didn't fully understand English and how to properly spell medical words. Really the fact that you were accepted amazes me, which says something about the intitution. You didn't have to right a entrance paper or anything? When they saw you had difficulty spelling you wouldn't of gotten in. That right of the bat tells me that institution must in it for the money.

James May 23, 2009

Both above poster's are right and wrong on different points, so I feel the need to clarify and distinguish the good info from the bad...

I agree with Andrew, there's no way in HELL that the original complaint poster should've been accepted to the program. The inability to read/write fluent English should disqualify a person from working in the medical field on the spot. However, the statement that Medvance is "in it for the money", is a hasty accusation. How many reviews have you read? You can't judge an institution based on one complaint.

Alot of kids in college experiment with drugs. Therefor, the US college system is trash for admitting drug addicts. See how well generalizations work? I know several people who have graduated from Medvance Baton Rouge, LA, and they're all well qualified to work in hospital settings.

JonA Jun 29, 2009

Well, I did do some more research on this school's ratings. I was considering their Biomedical Technology course... not anymore! After reading bad review after bad review, I went to the Better Business Bureau. This is copied and pasted right from their site (with link below):

Company Rating F
    Our opinion of what this rating means:
    We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

Medvance Institute is no longer in consideration for me... not even if it was for free!

• Lo
    LovingLife Aug 17, 2009

MedVance is a very good school with a great reputation in the medical community. The school could have easily been accused of discrimination if it did not allow that nursing student the opportunity at success by giving her a shot in the nursing program. Since the student tried it and failed, somehow the school is at fault. If the school was in it for the money, it would have been easy to just keep passing her along and take her money. No-the school did everything right and deserves kudos.

• Ly
    Lynne S. Aug 28, 2009

I start my calsses at MedVance on Tuesday, so I have not had that much time with teachers, but I have spent alot of time with the rest of the faculty. I have to say that they have been amazing! Quick to return my calls, polite, and helpfull in any way you need! The people in financial aid were great, they made the process very easy for me to understand and afford. I did notice that there are not many reviews for this school so I just wanted to put my opinion out there in hopes that it will help anyone who is looking for info on this school. It is a great option for anyone with kids, or has a full time job the hours are very flexable.

• Ra
    rainpebble Feb 07, 2010

I looked them up and found this for the site in LA:
    BBB Rating for Medvance Institute
    Based on BBB files, Medvance Institute has a BBB Rating of A on a scale from A+ to F.

From Cookville, TN:
    BBB Rating for MedVance Institute
    Based on BBB files, MedVance Institute has a BBB Rating of NR .
    Reasons for this rating include: * This business is not currently rated. BBB does not have sufficient information to issue a rating for this business.

From Nashville, TN
    Based on BBB files, MedVance Institute has a BBB Rating of B- on a scale from A+ to F.
    Reasons for this rating include:
    * BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

Westpark, Houston, TX:
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include:
    * Failure to respond to 2 complaints filed against business
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business

N Sam Houston, TX:
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of C on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this C rating include:
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business
    BBB has processed no customer complaints on this company in its three year reporting period.

There is no BBB listing at all for their location in Grand Prairie, TX

From this you can see that each location is handled individually by the BBB. You really need to read each report for the location you are considering and get an answer to the rating from that location. However, for a business to not cooperate with the BBB and take care of complaints is very concerning.

• Gi
    GingerAle Mar 24, 2010

their tuition is outrageous, 23000 for the LVN course and before you can get in you have to have medical experience, so they try to get you to take a Medical Assistant program which is 20000, so by the time you are done with the program you are already in debt of about over 40, 000! that is crazzzzzzzy! As an Lvn you don't even begin to make 40, 000 until after 5 years. Go check out your local community colleges before you consider MedVance, the tuition for the LVN program at Houston Community College if in district will be at least 4, 000! Big differences and you don't have to have prior medical knowledge! I guess MedVance is okay if you got money to burn. Sure they are in for the money but they are a business and that is what businesses do, make money! just be wise and look at all your options.!!!

• Do
    Dont Worry Be Happy Apr 08, 2010

I'm currently a student in the Medical Billing & Coding program at the Grand Prairie, TX
    campus. I can truely say that I have learned alot by being in the program but it could have been better. To me the staff was helpful and made sure that everything was going fine for the students the first 2 weeks of school then everthing changed, now the staff barely speaks and acknowledge you. Every month as new students come I see the same thing going on. This campus teacher turnover rate is very high. I have never been to a school where teachers come and go on a day to day or month to month basis. There is no such thing at this campus called confidentuality, everybody knows everything that goes own even who cant make their monthly payments for school. I can truely say that we have had some of the best instructors come our way, theres no use in trying to get to know your instructors because they are there one minute and at the blink of a eye its over. Financial Aid is about the best thing popping in the school. I would not recommend this school to no one. Keep looking.

• Me
    MedVance Student Apr 12, 2010

My experience with the Baton Rouge Campus was horrendous. I was in the Medical Billing and Coding program and I hate to say it but my Program Advisor Ms. Williams was just "ghetto". For me ghetto is not a stereotypical word when you see my meaning. Ghetto is anyone who is highly unprofessional, lacking judgment, unable to talk in a inside voice, degrading to other individuals, lacks any type of etiquette, speaks of highly private things in the public, and can not teach. I spent five hours a day for four days a week not learning about CPT codes and Insurance. NO!!! I learned about her Superbowl party, her boyfriend, her daughters, here crawfish boils on the weekends, and who she thought was "messy" at the school. I tried to talk to the directors at the time, Mr. Russ and Mrs. DaKenya but they are a joke as well. When I went to see them they were sharing an office eating Raising Cane's. I tried to stick it out, but it's too unorganized and professional to stay and pay $13, 000. I withdrew after two long, wasteful months. Good bye Medvance and that Ms. Williams!!!

• Nv
    nvdamodel Jun 15, 2010

This place sucks!!! I had a teachers assistant try 2 fail me cuz she didnt like me n yes I said assistant she was left 2 give out grades after the teacher quit...Then I had another teacher try 2 fail me & 80% of the class so we could come in on fridays so she could get over time money... 3 weeks after I was supposed to start on my extern I'm told they don't have a site with flexibility & maybe I should find my own if not quit my job & extern at a site thats not hiring!!! I only passed becuz I read & re-read my books knowing what I know now I could have just bought the books & taken the test it would have been thousands less!!! I did have a few GREAT teachers but it's hard 2 realize their greatness cuz the business aspects of the school are so poorly handled!!!I went to the Nashville campus & would not recommend this place to a friend or foe or anyone at all!!!

• Co
    Cookie10 Jul 21, 2010

To the foreign student...and others who commented to him/her...Who are you to say they are not allowed to be introduced to schooling in THIS country. That is what they are here for to learn and go back to their country and practice what they have learned. If you don't know the meaning of ignorance people that is indeed and example.

I disgusted to read how OUR AMERICAN people are so quick to degrade others when they were afford the oppourtunity to do better in their lives. That individual was paying for their education out of pocket. DID YOU!?

To NICCO, get your education and work on your medical terminology if you have to say it in Spanish do so. It is the secondary language of the US.

Nicco, la buena suerte en todo su endevours y yo oran que usted lo haga a donde usted quiere ser.

nEXT vICTIM Jul 26, 2010

(GRAND PRAIRIE CAMPUS) Medvance Sucks i just finished my Medical billing program and no funking job yet and on top of that the school (career service department) has not landed my one funking interview $15, 00 for what?

• Pi
    pictaletanner Jul 28, 2010

WOW! I wish I would have searched for some type of input on Medvance before I enrolled at the Baton Rouge site in Nov. 2009 in the Medical Billing and Coding program. I have to agree with most of the comments, sadly. Medvance was a horrible experience for me as well. I could name, names of ALL the people there that were unprofessional but I will not go there (besides, I would have to type all day). I too was mislead by Medvance in every way. My time too was wasted. I received a full paid grant to attend and I am sorry to the people who paid my way. I also asked my scholarship fund to seriously consider stopping all funding to Medvanve, Baton Rouge. I wish I could have used that money to continue my education elsewhere. My advice to anyone considering Medvance is explore all of your options! If all you are seeking as a student is Medvance. You are not seeking much. Consider what a community college has to offer, you can get the same thing at other schools for way cheaper and have a better learning experience. Consider a community college, may take more time but fast isn't always best

NEVA AGAIN Sep 06, 2010

I AGREE WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS SAID ABOUT MEDVANCE, AND YES I AM CURRENTLY REGISTERED IN THIS SCHOOL. THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. THE TEACHERS THAT SAY YOU ARE A GOOD STUDENT AND THAT THEY HAVE YOUR BACK...IS A BUNCH OF B.S. TEACHERS ARE NOT PROFFESIONAL, THEY DONT TREAT EVERY STUDENT THE SAME, THE PROGRAM DIRECTORS SUCK..THEY JUS FILL IN HOLES. THEY HAVE A BIOMEDICAL TEACHER TEACHING BILLING AND CODING. WHEN HE DNT KNOW ANYTHING BOUT BILLING AND CODING.THE SCHOOL DIRECTOR IS FULL OF [censor]..DIRTY BATHROOMS, , COMPUTERS ARE ALWAYS DOWN!!OH...THE 7 COMPUTERS THAT THEY HAVE. EACH TEACHER FOLLOWS HER OWN RULES, NOT SCHOOL POLICIES, THEY GIVE U BREAKS WHENEVER THAY FEEL LIKE IT. SCHOOL REPS MESSIN AROUND WITH STUDENTS IN THER OFFICES, TEACHERS WITH STUDENT, TEACHERS WITH STUDENTS HUSBANDS. THEY TEACH US, , OR BETTER YET TRY TO TEACH US DRESSEED NOT AS PROFESSIONALS, BUT LUKIN IK PROSTITUTES. AT THE MOMENT OF THE TRUTH WHEN U NEED HELP NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING!!! THERE IS NOT SECURITY IN THE SCHOOL ANYBODY COULD JUS WALK IN AND BLOW THE PLACE UP. THER MITES EVERYWHERE. IF THEY DNT HAVE INSTRUCTORS AVAILABLE, THE SCHOOL JUST WILL SENT YOU HOME FOR 1, 2, 3 mos out. and then they will call u to come bck in...REALLY THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME, GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER SO LONG, MAKING A SACRIFICE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE PAYING EVERY MONTH.DNT WADTE UR $!!!LIKE ME PEOPLE...I WISH I WOULD OF MADE BETTER RESEARCH ON MEDVANCE...20, 000$ WASTED...ALL IN BOOKS. WHICH IN 16 DAYS THAT HOW MUCH IS THE LENGTH OF A CLASS IS GET 4 BOOKS WHICH U ONLY GET TO READ 1 OR 2 CHAPTRES DURING THE LENGHT OF THE CLASS WA BOUT THE ODER 3 BOOKS! EXACTLY I NEVA GOT TO USE THEM CUZ IZ B.S. SO THEY CAN TAK UR MONEY!!!

NEVA AGAIN Sep 06, 2010

FORTLAUDERDALE MEDVANCE SUCKS!!! TOM BONNIE THE DIRECTOR SUCKS!!! WE NEED NEW ADMINISTRATION THERE!!! LETS GET RID OF ALL THE ROTTEN APPLES FIRST... ...SO MEDVANCE COULD BECOME W HAT THEY REALLY SOLD IT OUT TO BE!!!DNT LET ALL THE TV SEGMENT FOOL YA MA PPL...SAY NO TO MEDVANCE!!!1

• Ni
    Nick Thomas Sep 09, 2010

COOKEVILLE MEDVANCE INSTITUTE SUCKS AS WELL...I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RUN AROUND WHEN I GOT TO NASHVILLE TO FINISH CLINICALS. FIRST IT WAS PAPERWORK MISSING OUT OF MY FILE...THEN AFTER I WAS DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM THEY FOUND THEM...BUT THEY DIDNT TELL ME I WAS DROPPED...AFTER I GOT BACK IN THEY WONT AND CANT FIND ME A CLINICAL SITE TO FINISH.

• Sw
    S Wadhwa Sep 09, 2010

Please contact me to discuss your issues. Sunil Wadhwa, National Dean: 443-257-6063 or [email protected]

• Dg
    dgomez Oct 31, 2010

I AM CURRENTLY A STUDENT AT MEDVANCE FOR THE MEDICAL BILLNG PROGRAM AND I JUST WANT TO SAY WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME THIS SCHOOL IS. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY. 15000 DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN . MEDVANCE SUCKS. DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL YOUR BETTER OFF GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• Je
    Jennifer Gun Nov 14, 2010

i went to medvance and kept all A's and B's i graduated in sept of 09 the career service did not help me at all to find a job they got me like two interviews after a graduated and both employers told me they would not hire me because i came from there doctors dont even consider medvance a school and now im in dept with almost ten grand for no reason at all. that school fires and hires new career services people because no one is getting a job and their blaming it on the staff when its the whole school they just need to shut the school down and stop lien and cheating people out of thousands of dollars these days are hard enough we dont need to be scammed by a school that is suppose to help us but instead makes EVERYTHING harder and takes our money that dont have in the first place but we sacrifice because we believe were makeing our lives better and easier (such a lie)... going there was pointless and im trying to sue them because i refuse to pay for a service I DID NOT RECEIVE. o and on top of that despite my grades ALL the teachers didnt even teach in the classroom they where more worried about telling the class about their personal experiance and telling us stories i even had a teacher that said read the book and answer questions and when testing came around EVERY STUDENT GOT A F ON THE TEST. THE TEACHER COULDNT EVEN COUNT THAT TEST IN THE BOOKS. SAD SAD SAD SAD

• So
    SorryAboutYourSadLife Dec 21, 2010

All everyone on this board wants to do is blame others. The schools do the best they can and, as you can see by the complaints, the students the schools are trying to teach do not have a basic education. I give America 25 more years before it implodes on itself due to lack of education, no ethics (like not paying back loans for services rendered), frivilous lawsuits, and unsustainable spending. I hope everyone on this board is willing to learn Chinese.

• Sh
    sheka716 Dec 22, 2010

I went to the Lake worth, fl campus. OMG i wish i would have found this site before I went to medvance. I too went to medvance and was told over and over that it wouldnt be a problem to find a position. I started 08/2008 and just finally finishing 08/2010 doesnt make sence right?? i was taking up medical billinag and coding. My first problem was i had an instrutor by the name of ms. mitchell she was a black lady she no longer workers there. But i was taking her for medical office procedures and i explained to her that my mom had cancer and i would be missing classes, all my work was turned in and i missed like 3 or 4 class and she felled me. Now i didnt get this because most of my other instructors didnt really mind about me being absent cause i explaned to them what was going on, besides they didnt really care about the as long as you turn your work in and take your test. Then i gets to my externship time and they didnt have anywhere for m to do it at, or it was to far for me to travel. this school ws full of [censor] i wish i would have went sum where else, and my last externship date was back in july and i still haven went on one interview from the school. please contact me if any body plans to do anything about these complaints. I would love to join in! my email is [email protected]

• Sj
    SJonesMoore Feb 20, 2011

I too am an MBC graduate of 2010 @ the Houston Westpark MedVance location.
    I finally got over my fear of returning to school after so many years. Starting out my attitude was very optimistic and positive. Towards the end it was nothing such... I had my cellphone stolen directly out of class by another student & to no avail nothing was done about it. I was accused by another student that I was bullying them & made them feel uncomfortable in class to the point that this student considered dropping out of school. Mind you this is the same person that I suspect stole my phone in class. The director had the nerve to confront me with these allegations & question my character as if these accusations were proven to be true. After that ordeal I became more aloof and careful who I dealt with because of the fact that I did not trust anyone wh was out to slander my name & character. The extern site I was assigned to did not teach me NE thing pertaining to my studies- I was used to file medical charts, answer the telephone to take msgs that most went unreturned, verify medical insurance prior to scheduled appts, and create new files for new pts- which does not take a rocket scientist to do- To add insult to injury I was not hired after all the FREE LABOR they got from me!
    Ok so a month later I take off from work to take my national exam and low and behold they do not have me registered to take the exam. A month later I call in from work again to take exam and pass on first attempt. Still there is no job interviews for me through the career department. I've taken the intiative to apply for positions on my own but most employers states they do not want recent graduates. SO HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO GET UR FOOT THRU THE DOOR IF URE NOT GETTING HELP FROM UR SCHOOL & NO 1 WANTS 2 HIRE U? My experience with MV WAS HORRIBLE & WASTE OF TIME & MONEY! I did not even bother to attend my ceremony- for what? To have someone shake my hand and tell me good job? When in reality I was looking forward to a NEW JOB after a long but short 11 months. DO NOT WASTE UR TIME & MONEY @ THIS BOOTLEG SCHOOL

• Sn
    Snowcat Puppy May 31, 2011

Maybe you all deserve to fail... none of you dumb ### can spell. All you people want is everything handed to you on a silver plate and get a free ride with it... Try opening a book and LEARNING!!

nelly8706 Jun 27, 2011

i agree with Snowcat Puppy. how about you all actually open a book and learn something. I only saw one thing that pertained to the LVN program, so maybe that program is actually successful. MAYBE if you all would have chosen nursing as your career choice and not a quick choice so you can hurry up and graduate just to say you have a certification, you would have had better things to say about this school. Also, you would not have had a hard time finding employment. Any hospital in the US does not mind hiring a LVN or RN. They don't care what school you graduated from because they all take the same NCLEX. Meaning if you pass that, then you know what you're talking about and the employers KNOW you are capable of doing your job with no questions asked!

• Ps
    PSamuel30 Aug 25, 2011

Are there any positive reviews relating to the Palm Springs (WPB), FL campus for LVN/LPN?

• Tr
    TruthLikeitorNot Nov 12, 2011

Reasons you shouldn't go to FORTIS/Medvance Grand Prairie, TX. Reps lie to students they enroll people with criminal history and tell them not to worry about. If your an illegal immigrant doesn't matter if you cant take your certification test. Because you can get a job in a bi-lingual clinic where they dont care about that kinda thing. Drug possesion who cares they wont check for it. LIE! Reps tell parents of students if they go here we will get them a job and when they graduate they will be hired by there extern. LIE! When the state was trying to drop some of the school programs on the account of low job placement assistance. William Bowker school president said in regards to students who could not be placed on the account of criminal history "we will help those who can be help focus on the ones that can be helped". "IF THEY WORK FOR EVEN JUST ONE DAY WE CAN REPORT IT AS GAINFULL EMPLOYMENT". Mr. Thomas at the same meeting said we can't help it if they don't disclose that they have a bad background". "Since I have been here that has never happened". LIAR! It was funny because 1 month prior he brought in 2 students who had bad criminal histories. Then the next month several student that where in the country illegally knowing they couldn't take there certification exam. Its sad because most of those students paid 100% percent out of pocket for their training. The school stole their money. Every one deserves a education but not based off lies. BEWARE students they will throw you under the bus the first chance they get. Reps flip student if they are looking to get into the LVN, Surgical Tech, or Rad Tech program and there is no room. They will tell them that they have to take the Medical Assisting Program First in order to get into the program. As if its a pre-req. Also students/government pay X amount of $$$ for books when they only get a small percentage. This school and others like it should be shut down. This past month they only enrolled a handfull of students. For graduation they held it in a old church no decore, no flowers on the account that no one cared. This schools values are based off of money not education. And in the words of Will Bowker "if they don't like it they can go somewhere else"... Truth like it or not! And thats not all!

• Tr
    TruthLikeitorNot Nov 12, 2011

Its funny because most of these people that are defending the school are employees acting like they are students. How about you be real and say who you really are. What other reason would you have to be on complaints board anyways unless to make a complaint or to see who is complaining. And I dare you to say I am a liar when I am your peer. I heard it with my own ears was told to cover it up like all of you.

• Ic
    icantellyouthetruth Jan 30, 2012

I went to the Grand Prairie campus, was asked about my background, told both of my reps about my background and was told that it won't be a problem. well it is a problem. It has been over a year since i finished school and no help from career services. I have called many times and have not received one phone call back...they took my money and I want it back...they lied about everything...t hey are all a bunch of liars. and i dare you mr. will bowker tell that i am lying about what happened to me.

• Dj
    djradiologic Nov 27, 2012

well i started at the ft lauderdale campus rt program in october 2010. I just finished and took my registry I'm now certified but holy s*** was it a long rough journey. From the first semester we started loosing teachers. Throughout the 2 years we went through no lie 12-15 teachers. tuition was 38, 000. Our schedule was screwed up because the school planned poorly for the senior class and therefore inconvenienced. I was taken out of externship sights midway through semesters. teachers didn't care about all the students. For a couple months there was only 1 person running everything for 2 programs we were very unorganized. EVen in the last 6 months when we were in review we still had a teacher leave us. Although the woman in charge now is doing everything she needs to there is no telling how long she will be there.i strongly advise against going to this school . The admission reps are very deceiving and made the school seem much better than it actually is. If you still are considering this sschool please do your research and make sure you know what you are gettting into.

• Lp
    lpn43 Jan 18, 2014

I've never attended any one of Fortis institutions but I'm an LPN looking to do so. I just want to say this. Whenever you go to ANY nursing program and complete, you may feel like you've learned absolutely nothing the whole time. These program are only designed to teach what's necessary to pass the boards because they're trying to keep their program open. So basically its about how many students can pass the boards on the first try. Now, I've been an LPN for 8 years and I don't expect to be spoon fed if I decide to go for the LPN-RN route at Fortis. When you know, what you know, what you know, no one can take that knowledge away from you. Your NCLEX book no matter how terrible your school can be or even if they're a ripoff, is your key to passing your boards. if you study it and know it. All schools are a ripoff in some fashion and we live in a financially cramped economy so the schools need you just as much as you need them.

• Li
    liesliars'n'deadbeatschools Jun 17, 2014

If you believe that students are making complaints because they are not getting their way. Then you have never been to Fortis Grand Prairie. I worked there for several years and attended a school like it myself. I had never seen an institution get away with half of the stuff they did. The school is not staffed correctly, the teachers are not trained the way they should be. Often they are thrown into classes against their will knowing that instructor should never of taught it. I worked as an MA instructor and was made on several occasion's teach RAD Tech classes or risk losing my job. They do not do things by the book what so ever! Also if you intend on learning only when you go into the field why would you go to school in the first place. LVN students often didn't even have instructors for courses and would sit alone with no instructor doing quote on quote private study time. A whole day no instructor no director. Guess it's ok because they are sick or whatever! Be a sucker if you want to.

• Ry
    Ryan Daniels Jan 05, 2019

This school was the largest waste of time money and energy I have seen to date, attended for about a year and was told all this and that about job openings and availability in the field, just truly incredible what people do when greed is in control. I feel robbed / duped / stupid for ever thinking it was a good idea. Now my taxes are taken yearly

• Fe
    Fed up of lies Apr 22, 2019

I went to medvance institute now called fortis...and yes, they are crooks.
    The federal government knows but they do nothing to stop the fraudulent behaviors of this so called school. The federal government is to be blamed as they are crooks themselves. Maybe we all should file a class action law suit against the federal government for their roles in aiding such deceptive business practices. So many people, especially black people, get screwed over at this school. Sometimes people don’t even get the diploma you paid all that money for.
    Medvance robs you in the front and federal government robs you in the back. What a terrible society and system to deal with.

• De
    Debra Engel Dec 02, 2019

I also would like to sue - to pay off the loans or have them dismissed. - my story is the same as yours - the school has been closed down here in Texas for years - maybe 8 years...we were all told on the intercom to come to the office one day, they had jobs to be applied for...we all ran down there, to find they were speaking of jobs at jack in the box and mac Donald's !!!
    the height of insult!
    I finally found a job myself, in a totally different industry, nothing to do with the training. I paid and paid on the loan for years, thought I had no choice, until my mom got sick with cancer - then I went on hardship...now I am being sued for collections on a school that was run by criminals. They are as bad as the mafia.