medioz.com/Wspay.comunsolicited bank charges

J Review updated:

Charges have appeared on my bank statement from Wspay.com for purchases I did not authorize. The charge also does not contain any info about the charge other than "Wspay.com Ijmuiden Nl". Websearch revealed only the following company associated with thhis webpay service:
Medioz B.V.
Tel: +31 [protected]
Fax: +31 [protected]

• Br
    brian povey Jan 04, 2020

I want to cancel my subscription with WSPAY I don't have my details regarding this and is appearing on my bank statement, how can I cancel this payment in the future.

Brian Povey